NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Orlando Boat Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 8:06am
Pickle forks are catching on. Tige and MB Sports added them this year. Just a matter of time before CC and Malibu have one. 79, gaze at one long enough and you'll start to see the beauty.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-07-2007 at 8:52am
they look all right from the side and I've had plunty of time to stare at one. PineCrest marine in Syracuse where I used to live had a Mastercrap out front and you couldn't miss it, Saw it everytime you drove into town. They just remind me of a damn pontoon or deck boat, doesn't belong on a sport/ski boat you don't need to jump off the front. It's Big though don't kid yourself about that.
Mark P View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 8:30pm
At the boat show, did you see the built in Igloo cooler in the MsterCraft. That's a nice feature. Also, I am not wild about the new dashes on the Nautiques.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 10:08pm
Yeah that igloo cooler in a mastercrap is a real selling feature.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 7:43am
yea wounder why they couldn't make a built in one like the CC's have, guess they wanted it to look cheesy and sell some igloo coolers too.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 7:53pm
Hey I think I read that we missed on the manifolds on some post, but not sure which. Senior moment. Boy I wanted them. Keep you eye out, you are better on e-bay than me. I always lose what I want or cannot find the correct stuff. Never have won anything yet I have tried for.

Me and mrs jbear might take the boat for a ride on Saturday. Might be warm enough for me to ski. If you are interested in a ride, let me know. Of course, Monique is invited as well.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2007 at 1:38am
I just picked up a new set of "keith black" pistons for 50 bucks, didn't really need them but could not pass them up!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic