NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi Tek Stainless Manifolds

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi Tek Stainless Manifolds
    Posted: March-01-2007 at 8:58am
Getting ready to finalize the orders for a group buy,Allen has cut us a major discount on both purchase ans shipping,
We now have 4 sets,
3 Small Block Ford,Reidp;TRBenj;Boat dr
1 Big Block Chevy,87BFN
The time is short and if you want in call me,as i don't know if we can get any better price than now.........boat dr

1-318-386-2825............Billy
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 5:41pm
boat doc, any more word from Allen on hwo long before we will have them?
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 5:52pm
Still waiting on everyone to send in their money.Reidp waiting to here from you too,TRBenj's money is on the way.
My cash is ready, so is the bank. Have all the info ,just need capital.
Posted to let anyone else in on the deal.The price per set will never be this low, nor will we ever get the break that Allen is giving us on freight..........boat dr

TRBenj, wants the 3.5" risers vs. the 3.0",Iam sticking with the smaller size....
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 5:55pm
doesn't the invertow (sp) muffler use the 3.5" hose any way?
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 6:09pm
79, good question, I think the H.O. had the larger risers.Most 302 and 351 came with the 3.0" risers. His reason is that he is removeing his Invertaflow system,and will add one more 4" outlet. Add a 3.5 to 4.0 reducer to complete the install.
If your boat came with the 3.0" is there enough room to add the larger pipe/hose between the stringers,no such room in my boat.
He is doing some major exhaust work to make it all lay right and exit correctly.......
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 6:20pm
It would be tough, if you used S/S or brass tubing it might work but 4" hose not a chance in hell on mine. His maybe but I still would use tubing just to have the extra clearance, wonder if Tim thought of that or if he's still trying to get the 4" stuff to work.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 8:26pm
how is he going to put another 4" outlet in the boat when the first one is in the center.

Boat doc did you get my email about sending you my money? It's on the way, like I said I was sick for almost a week.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 11:29pm
Just passing on info fron TRBenj, let him tell you the steps and direction this project is going in............boat dr
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic