NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where the heck is Stang

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where the heck is Stang
    Posted: March-10-2007 at 8:03am
Where is El Grande Ebay King? Come on buddy, haven't heard from ya in a while. Figure Hockey season should be coming to an end. Kinda miss that skewed sense of humor.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 8:09am
I asked the same question awhile back, haven't heard anything from him since I sent him some gauges.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-10-2007 at 10:29pm
I corresponded with Gary last week. He said all is well. Just been a busy winter from a weather perspective, and lot's of other things to do with his kids. He said he'd probably be turning his thoughts to boating and this site as the weather warms up in the next few weeks. BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2007 at 9:09am
Cool thanks for the update brian
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2007 at 11:57pm
Ya, I miss stang too. Thanks Brian, for making the effort to contact him.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 6:52am
Thanks Brian, I figured the ice storms,hockey skates and kids had him pretty tied up.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:30pm
Hey man...I'm still alive and kickin! Thanks for asking....it's starting to warm up and I am thinking boats again!

How the heck is everyone?
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:48pm
Now it really feels like spring. Good to hear from ya.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 8:47pm
Welcome back Stang...great to have you back!

Rob
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 9:15pm
Gary, Glad you're back. Rock on dude.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 9:32pm
STANG: We been missin' ya man! Glad you are back. I do not understand this "starting to warm up" stuff tho. Maybe you need a Central Florida visit. Maybe you missed the thread but me and MM have been boating and I have been riding all along. I believe you need to plan a February visit for next year to see you thru this down period.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 7:26am
Time for another custom one-of-a-kind t-shirt

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 8:10am
nice Tee what do you say Allen maybe a booby price at the reunion?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic