NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Signs of life on the sandbar

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 11>
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Signs of life on the sandbar
    Posted: March-12-2007 at 1:41am
With the great weather we have been having down here in FLA the boats are starting to hit the sandbar on lake conway, here are a few pics from sunday, stay tuned more to follow.

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 1:43am

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 1:48am

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 1:50am
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 1:53am
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:48am
Mark,
Thats killin' us "northerners"...we thought we did good just to get sun..no wind..and upper 40s temps over the weekend.. Still snow piles around...

Keep posting those pics tho.. Come'on summer
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 8:17am
Great pics. I like that Donzi. Quite a few people out. What was the temp.? We were in the 60's here in Oh. over the weekend.
Scott
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 8:41am
Steve,

You took the words right out of my mouth..."Mark, you're killing us northerners" On the plus side, (1) I'm glad you can enjoy it and are sharing with us and (2) I guess it can't be too much farther off for us...ice is off...thats a good start.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 10:12am
thanks for the inspiring pics AGAIN mm. We ran out yesterday and anchored in Galveston Bay for about two hours and just watched boats on Saturday. What a day. At one time I counted 170 sails--it was really pretty. I wished I'd had my camera.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 11:19am
Scott8370
You should get your boat out 60 is not bad in the sun I am in ohio and we got out the boat saturday and sunday and had a blast but we had to go to the river because all the lakes are still covered in ice!!!

redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 1:54pm
Same here...went out Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday here in Virginia with temps ranging from 31 on Thursday (testing props...not out for fun) to 68 on Saturday. It was fun just being out there...and running my new engine
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 3:37pm
im jealous.....damn i cant wait to foot n board..one more month
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 3:42pm
Brad, I could probably talk my dog into going with me on a boat ride. My wife, on the other hand won't go near the water until we are in the 80's (at least). Looks like you had the river all to yourself.
Scott
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 3:58pm
As always, thanks for the great photo's MM, and thanks Blonde for letting MM snap your photo's for this site........ you are very photogenic !!

It's been close to 80 degrees in Nor Cal the last few days, and should coninue through the weekend. MY son and I are going to complete the trifecta sporting event this weekend. Snow ski in Tahoe on Friday, Quad riding in Stonyford on Saturday and boating at Lake Berryessa on Sunday.

Should be fun !!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 4:18pm
scott-sounds like my wife!...i thought i had the only one like that
Mark P View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:03pm
How is the course on the Conway chain? I have only been on that chain once, except for test driving Nautiques.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Mark P Mark P wrote:

How is the course on the Conway chain? I have only been on that chain once, except for test driving Nautiques.

I have not looked at it in a long time but I think its in bad shape, thats on the other side of my lake by the island, what do you mean by test driving? do you work for CC??
Mark P View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 8:25pm
Southeast Correct Craft takes customers to Conway at the Meloon's house (with ramp) for demos and when you get an new one you are picking up at the dealership. I figured if you had a boat on Conway it had to be a Nautique. The old factory took them there too before the moved half way to Cocoa. Have you been to the new factory? I was their when it was being built and want to go on a plant tour one day.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2007 at 9:39pm
MM Cool. Thanks for the pics. Tell Blondie that I have not gotten Patti a camera yet. I think you need to help that guy with the red Nautique. Guy should not be allowed out with a boat that looks like that. But I think you have told me about him. Did Keith get his boat out? I see people asking about the new factory. We need to plan a group trip.

john

ps; Chris might have found me something nice on e-bay! Can't get ahold of him tonite to be sure but stay tuned!

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 7:53am
Got out bid at the last minute John, had the high bid and was increasing it and didn't get in, missed out by about 5 sec's sorry would have been a nice price too 225.00 they went for 202.50 to the guy I sold the harness to in GA, he snuck in at the last minute and got them.

got my eye on something you need more than the exhaust, we'll have to swap gears or get a new one but no big deal should be able to pick it up for a fraction of the cost new and it's pretty much new all ready.
68lemans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 68lemans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2007 at 8:22am
Scott,
I am the only one who uses the river, so I always have it to myself..... :) And the water looks like that every day of the week.

B
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2007 at 7:19am
Mark, Do you know what year and model that Donzi is? Any more pictures of it?
Scott
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 12:58am
scott...Im not sure what year it is, but I will find out, he says it runs 80+
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 1:15am

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 1:58am
THIS IS DONZI JIM

backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 9:34am
Hey Mark, is that Hillary Swank with Donzi Jim?????

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 10:31am
Mark, Nice looking boats. That last one looks to be a two tone...White and beige? I wonder if that is original? Thanks for the Pictures. Keep them coming. Scott
Scott
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 6:58pm
like the donzis...very nice boats..did i mention faaasstt too?
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 7:06pm
ryan just remember when you drag race its all about the hole shot. Not many boats can hang with a CC. If your going to do a distance race just make sure there are a few sharp turns and and more then likely a CC will still win. Just my 2 cents. Donzi's are nice but I never did like I/O's.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 7:08pm
if i had money, id buy a donzi or a sonic 32 ftr..put in bay lake erie is another world sometimes...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 11>
  Share Topic