NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Signs of life on the sandbar

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 11>
Author
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 10:08am
Looks like great fun. MM, the boat looks great. Jbear, did you go out and by those trunks that match Blondie's bikini intentionally so that you would look good together.

Jbear, you mentioned in the barefoot thread that you wished it was you nect to me kicking the ski off. I was at Amelia Island a couple months ago. Couldn't get away to get down to see you but I had thought about contacting you and Eddie to see if the three of us could get out and do some barefooting together. It wouldnt have been a record for most barefooters behind one boat, but I bet it would have been a record for cumulative age of barefooters behind one boat!!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 8:20pm
Guys: As I said, we had a great time. Water was to bad for this old guy but I bet Eddie could've footed had he wanted to. A guy did go by the sandbar on a boom on a 2001 and we marveled at his brains or lack of. Stay tuned, might be some footin' shots of us soon.

Larry: I am bummed. You gotta make time next time you are down here. Promise I will make it worth your while. We could have an awesome 3 man. But down it Tennessee I regularly foot with my older brother and our friend Ralph. I am not at liberty to say how old they are but their ages add up to 128 and as you know I am 56. Maybe we gotta go 4 this year with my buddy Gary B who is the same age as me. Lets see....240...wow...and I am sure we could do it as we all still do multilples regularly...still tryin' to see who holds on the longest. Love to make them guys wait in the water! Me and you Larry.....just swim suits!

Belive me guys...anybody who stands next to Blondie just looks better. Offered to switch suits with MM...told him they were clean...but he wouldn't do it.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 8:23pm
John I see you go the shorts Mark sent you to match the new paint so where's the photo MM of Jbear next to the new paint? look's like a pretty close match to Blondie's bikini as well what's up with that.
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 9:49pm
guys.... I'm glad you had fun on the sandbar, but i got all excited when i saw the "signs of life on the sandbar" thread back up to the top of the page. I'm not gonna say im disappointed, but... ok yeah, a little bit. hahaha j/k guys... Kinda... glad you all had a great time.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 9:53pm
What do ya mean Nate...you'd rather see bikinis than me and Eddie by my boat? My feelings are hurt.

Chris; I tried to switch with MM but he would not do it. Thought him and Blondie would look cute in matching suits.

I wore it on purpose. When I got the suit off the shelf, Patti said "you are gonna match Mark's boat".

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 10:04pm
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 10:10pm
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 11:27pm
Cool shots of The Limey.

Nice pics of John and Ed also with those two beutiful boats.

Nice shorts!
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2007 at 8:38am
Jbear, I'm not saying I'd Rather see pics of girls in bikinis than pics of u & backfoot, but...no i guess thats actually what i was saying...sorry, no offense, but im onlly 21 & i jump at any opportunity to see boobies!!haha

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2007 at 9:46am
The shot of the fan tail belongs in a Correct Craft add.   GERRR-AAAT PIC !!!
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2007 at 11:00pm
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2007 at 9:58pm
MM I think that was the best shot of your boat so far. Those colors really look good on the water.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 4:04pm
That's one of the best looking back ends of a boat i've ever seen.
87, is the boat on the water yet?
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 6:54pm
whose Nautique is the ivory/red one?? what prop are they running there? that boat planes quite straight!
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 9:14pm
tulfooter, your funny, boat has been out once this year. That was the day after I got if back from Eric. I have run into time issues and part issues. I will have it on the water in the next two days.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 2:44am
Luchog: That would be mine, thankyou. It is running the original prop choice for this boat; a Federal 13X14. Usually I run a OJ Legend 13X13. I have a PCM...wish I had a commander.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 4:04am
Jbear, I always thought the original prop was a Federal 13x13. Mine has an old Michigan 13x12 super cup but planes with the bow way more up than yours and the stern deeper into water also.

Why would you prefer a Commander over a PCM?
Sabre002 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabre002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 5:37pm
Wow that was a long thread so where are some more pics?
So what winks and f**k's like a tiger?
www.facebook.com/sabre002
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 5:48pm
it's been pretty dry lately, so it is really hard to make it through the canal to sandbar. from the time we left for GL and now it has dried up even more. we will try to get out on sunday to get more pics
pipester101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pipester101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 4:24pm
I live on Lake Pineloch, around the corner from Conway. Last time i was on Conway i could barely push my 05 210 thru with 5 people pushing so i have been scared to try again. But lately we have had a ton of rain so has anyone tried it recently??

Thanks
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by BlondieGurl1443 BlondieGurl1443 wrote:

it's been pretty dry lately, so it is really hard to make it through the canal to sandbar. from the time we left for GL and now it has dried up even more. we will try to get out on sunday to get more pics

Damn Blondie, that's a damn shame when the canal dries up !!!! Have ya warmed up yet??? Missed you guys on Sunday.. It was a way better day out on GL...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

85Nautique View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 85Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 3:16pm
I need my fill of the sandbar storys
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2007 at 12:45am
Heres a few shots from my trip to the sandbar today, not alot of people out with the water being so low still, mostly locals, but it was still nice to be out!

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2007 at 1:03am
Thought you guys might be out today. Sure was hot enough. To bust catching up here but we gotta get over there to see you guys soon. Home to Ohio next weekend then Labor Day after that. End of summer for those poor northern people. Sent in my sign-up for the Reunion. Remember...we wanna meet up with you before you drive in. Our boats gotta be next to each other.

Hello to Lise and Keith. Can Keith do a throttle cable for me?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2008 at 3:39pm
any signs of life down there? for a lowly ohioan w/ a broken collar bone?... c'mon, gimme something!!!

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

behindpropeller View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote behindpropeller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2008 at 4:11pm
What lake is that on? We are definantly going to Fl. to lake Roy for vacation next spring!

Tim

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-14-2008 at 5:32pm
there's some ballast
"the things you own will start to own you"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2008 at 1:10am
Hey Tim: Lake Roy is in winter Haven (as you know) right next to us in Lake Wales. We will definatly have to hook up.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2008 at 12:56am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Lake Roy is right next to us in Lake Wales.

Maybe we can go there when the wife and I are in town next month......or, maybe not.

Rob
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2008 at 1:05am
this thread is strictly for pictures of T&A...i dont make the rules, i just enforce them... Move it along boys!! haha

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic