NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

accident

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
'70 Mustang View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '70 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: accident
    Posted: March-14-2007 at 8:14pm
Hey gang,

Jim was in a pretty bad accident 2 days ago. He is going to be fine but he asked me to send out a post as to why he hasn't responded to his posts. I haven't heard of this site but aparently he was pretty concerned about keeping his posts up to date. I did see that there is a ton of notifications on his e-mail about his motor, some windshield thing, and something else.

He should be home in a few days and will catch up with you then. Sorry for the delay in this posts as the past few days have been very taxing on us all.

He is currently with his family in Texas.

Shan ~

Jim 's cell = 505-220-3460
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2007 at 8:31pm
Wish him the best in his recovery. BKH
Livin' the Dream

JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2007 at 8:40pm
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

-JMurph
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2007 at 9:24pm
Jim,as they say next door.....
DON"T MESS WITH TEXAS..........
boat dr
We need all our members,ya ain't gittin out that easy
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2007 at 11:45pm
Please send our best wishes. Hope he isn't gone to long. Maybe you can sneak him in a computer so he can keep up. I know I hate to be gone from here.

Seriously; we all hope Jim is not hurt to bad and can be out soon.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2007 at 11:45pm
Best wishes Jim.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 7:29am
Very sorry to here about this Shan... Please give him our best wishes for a speedy recovery...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 9:42am
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Jim. Hope you get home soon...

The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 9:45am
Jim,

You are a welcome addition. Boats are great, but life and health are even better, so are thoughts and prayers go to you.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 10:42am
Wishing Jim and any others involved a quick and full recovery.

CQ
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 6:52pm
jim your missing all kinds of good stuff on here...seriously good luck on a speedy recovery, and keep us updated
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 7:47pm
ryan was that really called for on the clown deal, ya f'n clown, nice kick a guy when their down ya cheese d*ck.

Jim hope everything is all right and your back on here soon.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 7:50pm
79--f*ck you.period..reread the post buddy..umm dont clowns cheer people up..wow.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 7:51pm
jim-sorry for 79s outburst...again..

jim your missing all kinds of good stuff on here...seriously good luck on a speedy recovery, and keep us updated                                   
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 7:52pm
ohhhi forgot
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2007 at 7:58pm
clowns scare some people not me, but didn't see the humor period.

To me it looks like your calling him a clown and not being very funny, cheerfull or helpfull given the sitiation he's in.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2007 at 2:25pm
79 sorry you feel this way...i was meaning to try and make light /humor of the subject..not at all calling jim a clown, never met or talked to the guy..read the post and figured id wish him best of luck...sorry to everyone who thinks like 79...was no way intended to be that way...ok ok ok i got here......jim-my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family..
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2007 at 2:29pm
get well soon Jim!!

'79 cheese d*ck? hahahahah i love it, dunno what it really means, but i love it nonetheless.

Ryan, i didnt see it as u calling him a clown from my POV... oh well

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
'70 Mustang View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote '70 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2007 at 2:59pm
Hey guys,

Jim here, back in the saddle and doing okay now. Bad car crash (not my fault) put a bit of a scare into us. I had to spend a few days with some hoses going from me to some piece of luggage at the hospital! Anyhow, I'm getting around and back to the norm for the most part.

Thanks for all of the kind words. I really appreciate the sentiment (<sp?).

On a more serious note, I sent a friend to get the numbers off of the engine for those of you helping out with the indetification of my motor. I'll run another post shortly and we'll see if we can't come to a conclusion.

Thanks again guys for the concern.

Jim ~
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2007 at 3:10pm
glade to hear your all right and getting better. Take your time on the motor nobody's really going any where so no need to rush it, we'll all get it sorted out in time.

Just take it easy and relax and get back to norm first.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2007 at 3:47pm
Hey Jim,

Welcome back and glad you're up and running. Sorry about the accident. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2007 at 4:08pm
Glad to hear you're doing well.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2007 at 5:46pm
Jimmy,

This is exactly why we prefer to be in our boats, much safer than the roads!

Welcome back and be careful out there!
64X55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64X55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2007 at 4:44pm
Jim,
This is 64X55 ("the windshield thing" guy!). Just noticed this post. Glad it sounds like you're on the mend. Mentioned recently on the glass post that I saw pics of your '70 Mustang. Very Nice!
Don't worry about the glass if you're still interested; I don't think it's not going anywhere fast.
Take Care,
64X55
Inboards Rule!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic