Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GT40 Heads FOR SALE!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GT40 Heads FOR SALE!
    Posted: March-17-2007 at 11:02am
I have a set of GT40 Heads FOR SALE. I am only selling becasue I am going to a new cam and AFR heads. These are coming off of my 92 SNCB however I put these heads on in 1998. They have been milled 25-30 thousandths and I have the Crane shims to go with them. They had a 3 angle valve job and new stainless valves installed back in 1998 along with some mild cleaning up of the ports etc. Boat runs strong currently at 52.5 MPH with these heads and no known damage or problems with the heads. I put about 350 hours on the head and never been in salt or brackish water. Here is a pic still installed on the motor but I will have them pulled off this weekend. Price is $300 plus shipping and I'll send them shims with the heads.

Thanks!

"That's not a Snow Cone that's my Ring!"
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-17-2007 at 11:28am
JR, amazing clear dist. cap. That must be cool to view when it's running. It bears repeating that that is one great looking mill.
JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2007 at 12:17am
Thanks for the positive comments M3Fan...I appreciate it. I work on my boat alot at night and when it is running you can see the rotor spinning around and making juice which is pretty cool. I'll post some new pics again once I get the new heads on along with some new powder coated pieces. Some of the engine parts I had powder coated with that Dupont illusion powder that has some pearl in it.

Thanks!
JR_VIC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JR_VIC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2007 at 2:59pm
SOLD!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic