Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new additions

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new additions
    Posted: December-31-2003 at 1:40pm
keith, you have been working to hard. the new additions to the reference section are great. ( my starflite looks similar to the mahogany skier, but running lights as an option struck me as odd.)

thanks to all those that have donated material and to keith for hosting.

have a good new year everyone.
Jeff View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2004 at 6:11pm
I'm new to this site. I love all the reference info and discussion. I have a Dash wiring diagram for my 1989 Ski Nautique. Would it be of interest to this site?

Let me know and I'll scan and send it.

Jeff
Happy, original owner of a 1989 Ice Blue and White Ski Nautique.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2004 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Jeff Jeff wrote:

I have a Dash wiring diagram for my 1989 Ski Nautique. Would it be of interest to this site?

Let me know and I'll scan and send it.

Jeff
Happy, original owner of a 1989 Ice Blue and White Ski Nautique.

Scan it, send it. Please send me a copy along with any/all pictures you have of that '89! I love the 80s SNs, building the most massive collection ever, and will be up on the net soon! Thanks
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2004 at 11:28pm
Please send everthing you have to keith@CorrectCraftFan.com and I'll get it up as soon as I can. I currently have a complete '82 Brochure that I need to scan and post.

Keep them coming!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2004 at 1:24pm
What year was the 1st year of the 2001 SN?
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2004 at 5:53pm
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
Riley View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2004 at 9:42pm
I mean, the year the model 2001 Nautique came out. It was in the early '80s. The next brochure I'm sending to Keith, is I think the 1st year the 2001 came out, but it is undated.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2004 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

I mean, the year the model 2001 Nautique came out.

That would be 1982.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2004 at 7:59pm
That's correct, 1982. You'll find that brochure is now live in the Reference Section.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2004 at 9:01pm
The 2001 hull was built from 1982 to 1989
Mike Thrower (nautique frk)
jknudtsonco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jknudtsonco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2006 at 5:16pm
Im new to the site and to forms in general, and a 'new' old boat owner. How do I find out what original configuration and color my 1973 correct craft came in??
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2006 at 8:37am
I would check the brochure in the reference section.
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic