Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Berryessa Pics - Ist time out

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lake Berryessa Pics - Ist time out
    Posted: April-09-2007 at 8:10pm
Took a couple of days off last week and headed to the lake to work out any bugs in the boat before the real season hits. Glad to report that the boat ran great and the lake looks good. Water temp was 56 degrees, so other than a few fishermen, we were the only boat on the lake.

Getting the boat ready to go........

The singlewide trailer at Putah Creek Resort is Paradise to me!

View from the deck

My son braving the cold water

My youngest son wants to always drive the boat

Some Girl who was at the launch who liked my boat....... CC's are babe magnets !

Midnight full moon on the lake

Going to pick up a couple of full wetsuits so we can take advantage of the smooth water before the crouds start showing up.

Please post your photos as well........ we all like the visual aids.

Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2007 at 8:21pm
Todicus. Wish I had know you were up there. I might have dragged my boat up to meet you. BKH
Livin' the Dream

scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2007 at 8:27pm
Great picture! And I can see why you call that paradise.
Scott
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2007 at 9:28pm
Thanks Todd! Must be awesome fun with the boys. Enjoy it, before I knew it my son was in his 30's, but we sure did have fun while he was young. Your pics brought back some nice memories.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2007 at 10:13pm
Is that Jim rockfords old trailer?
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2007 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Is that Jim rockfords old trailer?

No, but I think that's his old hat.

Todicus, That all looks great! Still not boating season here yet, ice went out on Thursday a few weeks back, hit 80's that weekend then cold the next couple weeks followed by snow flurries this weekend. Hopefully start the 07' skiing season in a couple weeks.
Boody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 12:08am
Very cool pics, I am impressed your son jumped in the water with no wetsuit or drysuit. It actually looks like a nice summer day.

I am from Oregon, but I have been to Berryessa a few times to take ski lessons from Willy's ski school. One of my friends skis on a course on the lake, but I have never seen it. You ski the course?

Your Nautique looks great.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 12:17am
Rockford Files! One of my favorite shows!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 12:13pm
BKH - we will definitely have to meet up this spring or summer......... my wife would love to have a couple of girls to visit with as well. She tells me it's hard living in a house will all boys.

MM & Jbear - you guys are old farts, aren't you....... Rockford files ? I'm pretty sure when I was watching that show, they were repeats by then. Funny stuff though, the trailer is really old and funky; you pegged it.

Boody - Welcome to the site. THe ski course is at the south end of the lake, and you have to be a member of the ski club, pay a bunch of money, be referred by an existing member, etc., so I haven't been able to get in.

The guys in the Mid West and back East have it made....... they seem to have courses all over the place.

Scott and Quinner - Thanks for the comps, can't wait to see your first day out photo's !

Here's a couple more shots for kicks

Yes, I still have a baby mullet.......

Can't wait to get rid of that Tube.......

The shooting moon, don't know what I did, but it looks cool
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 4:26pm
That's not the shooting moon. Its obviously a UFO and you should feel obligated to send that photo into Art Bell's website as soon as possible.

PS The photos are great...anxiously awaiting our first day out.
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

send that photo into Art Bell's website as soon as possible.

I agree thats a cool pic. looks like a pic that a pro would take, and took hundreds of shots to get that special one.

great pics Todicus,    like you said visual aid helps so post them when you can
RootRacing
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 7:07pm
Todd: You were about 10 (!) when Rockford Files came on. Great show. I am lots older than MM but he ain't no spring chicken either! But we both know how to have fun, right MM?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 7:23pm

I guess you are right, they weren't re-runs after all. Damn I'm getting old. I think thats his beach trailer in the picture........
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-10-2007 at 7:28pm
jbear, sounds like I need to head east one weekend. Might have to bum a boat ride cause im not gonna pull mine that far.

But I do bring at least 6 cases of beer for the weekend wherever I go !
RootRacing
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 5:00pm
The pic from the rockford files was a great added touch.

The lake pics looked great.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 7:52pm
BFN, just think you'll be talking to your kids about shows like 90210, friends, sienfeld and they'll say to you WHAT the heck are you talking about
"the things you own will start to own you"
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2007 at 11:08pm
Randy: Anytime ya wanna come this way just give me a e-mail. I am always up for gettin' the '80 wet. Especially a guy that travels with cold ones!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic