Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need an interior piece

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
alph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need an interior piece
    Posted: April-15-2007 at 12:29am
I'm not even sure what the real name would be, but I'm looking for the fiberglass molded piece that bascially is the panel that sits to the right of the driver on a modern ski boat.

I have an old Martinique and I'm redoing the whole thing. I'd like something that will compliment my throttle, give me and armrest and maybe hold a speaker and some gauges. Let me know if this doesn't make sense and I'll try to clarify. If it does...let me know if you have something laying around.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 6:00pm
Alf, Is this a piece that was on the boat but you are missing it?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
alph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-15-2007 at 7:26pm
No, what i'm looking for is going to be from a newer boat. The one that came original was made of wood and I've rid my boat of most of the wood that it had in 86. I'm trying to make is at modern as possible. Something from any of the newer boats with the fiberglass molded side panel would rock. Even something from a Supra (since my boat is a little taller than most Nauties). Let me know if you come up with something.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 5:54am
Alf, Have you tried posting your request on planet nautique? They may have some ideas as they seem to be into allot of aftermarket add ons.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
alph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2007 at 8:39am
Not yet, good idea. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic