NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

does Kieth know?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 1:36pm
I've been getting the Active server errors too. I would agree, the server is probably getting bogged down with too many hits.

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 10:43am
Hollywood that would be sacraligious,
dont be an indian giver
"the things you own will start to own you"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 10:20am
Might have to delete some boat pics to clear up space for MM's sandbar thread. Site has been slow lately and I get those errors quite often.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 10:00am
Dittos.

BKH
Livin' the Dream

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 9:36am
Ive noticed it too. Im guessing that the site is growing steadily, so we're seeing the effects of increased traffic. The fact that its springtime probably doesnt help.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 9:29am
I have noticed the same thing Pete, the site is pretty slow at times lately, also have had "time out" notices after posting.

Edit: Keith, after hitting "post" for the above, a minute or 2 later the below error message appeared:

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/forum/forum_posts.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2007 at 8:54am
Is it just me our has anyone else been having problems with our site lately? Both my home and work computers have been extreamly slow or even locking up. Has the server become overburdened? It takes forever to load.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic