NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1989 Barefoof Nautique Hull Decals

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
Author
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 12:23am
Spent many a good days snow skiing in the Berkshires but now we prefer the warm waters in Florida
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 10:36am
i hang in fort myers. we use to have a house there on the water. both my sisters live there.
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2007 at 2:20am
Damn Small World!!
We live in Cape Coral.
We do all our skiing above the Franklin Locks on the Caloosahatchee. And up till last year had performed in the ski show at Miromar Outlet Mall off I-75 for 5 years
Mega Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mega Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 2:57am
Swiper,

I feel as though I should contribute to your efforts.. Can I send you a check for your efforts?
1988 Barefoot Nautique
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 12:59pm
LOL Well, I am trying to build a house with a garage big enough for my boat, Suburban, and a car.
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 1:24pm
no money needed
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 1:35pm
BTW:

we lived in town & river right off mcgregor blvd. right near the first bridge to the cape.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Swiper Swiper wrote:

i live in the berkshires (mass)

Whereabouts, exactly? I assume not too far from Great Barrington or North Adams?

Are you considering heading up to the New England reunion? Id love to see that Barefoot there.
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 3:31pm
SWIPER
I pass by Town & River everyday on the way to work. When did you live there?
We live in the SW part of the Cape, pretty close to the end of Cape Coral Parkway.
We're originally from Long Island where we spent the summers racing catamarans all over the NE, and the winters skiing again all over the NE.
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 3:41pm
i live in stockbridge. own a restaurant there too ! MICHAELS

where is the NE reunion ?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 5:33pm
Gotcha. I used to pass through either West Stockbridge or Lee on my way to school.

The reunion is in Maine. You can read about it by clicking on the Reunions link at the top of the page. Ill be trailering my boat from CT again this year.
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 7:27pm
man thats too far ! 4+ hours from me.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Swiper Swiper wrote:

4+ hours from me.

Me too. Its well worth the drive!
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 8:25pm
I wish there was a reunion only 4 hours away from me. Quigs and I have been talking about how much fun all you guys had at GL. I'm hoping I can make Shelbeyville and I'm guessing that's 7+ hours.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 8:41pm
Tullfooter, what a candy a**,boat nurse and I drove 1100 miles to be with this crew.Took us 24 on the way up only 18.5 back and your gonna bitch about 8,sell your boat and buy a Harley,twice the money and 1/4 the fun.
Load up the boat, fill up the cooler and prepare for the best time on and off the water you will ever have, Karen and I did. We will make the return next year, don't matter how far the drive........boat dr/boat nurse
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 11:12pm
boat dr, reidp, MM, Marshall, TRBenj and all the other guys that drove hundreds/thousands of miles to be at GL made the reunion very special. It was a great time last year, however this year totally surpassed it. Wasn't even enough time to check out all the boats and chat with the members and their families was busy having so much fun.

Looking forward to a visit to the Pinkham's place, Shelbyville, and more off the water fun this winter. Hopefully I can visit some of the CA folks in their element soon too.

The Dude, you gotta make it next year!
Mega Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mega Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 2:36am
Swiper..

What about the stern graphics?

:)
1988 Barefoot Nautique
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 11:37pm
im pretty sure they are available at midwest correct craft. he got me a decal.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 1:33am
Boat dr
It's Swiper you should be calling the candy a**. I would have been in GL but we had a ski competition in Rock Island that weekend (Only 7+ hrs each way). Shelbyville looks promising. If I can pull it off, I'll be there with a jumbo cooler full.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 10:34pm
Tullfooter,

I am thinking about going also, maybe if we are bothing going we can meet somewhere along the way.
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2007 at 8:17pm
hey no hijacking this thread !
Mega Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mega Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2007 at 4:34pm
Midwest correct craft?

Got a phone number or email?

1988 Barefoot Nautique
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2007 at 10:54pm
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2007 at 11:11pm
to all who are wondering i have a set of these decals on the way in the mail to me. i will post back of the quality of them as i have a real set sitting in my office. i will compare and report back.
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2007 at 2:33pm
got my decals today. they did a pretty nice job. they jus tneed a little sweaking and they will be worthy of being displayed on my boat.
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2007 at 7:39pm
is sweaking like tweaking?   LOL

good to hear they look good!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2007 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Hopefully I can visit some of the CA folks in their element soon too.
!

Well, the CA contingent is looking forward to your visit. BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2007 at 3:16am
A visit with Hollywood is time well spent...just lock up the wives and kids.

Better have plenty of beer on hand as well.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Swiper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2007 at 12:50am
Tweaking
barefoot86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barefoot86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2007 at 11:45pm
Swiper, does the lettering have color to it or is it just clear with the graph type look to it? I keep getting proofs from the graphics guy on a sky blue background, but my boat is dark blue. It seems like the decals were clear that I took off, but I can't remember.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345>
  Share Topic