NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chuck and the 93’ Paragon??

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chuck and the 93’ Paragon??
    Posted: May-17-2007 at 12:38pm
Hey Chuck, I'm calling you out of hibernation... Are you going to defend your best in show winner up in GL this year?? I don't see your name on this list.. You guys were great company last year.. I hope you decide to register and let more CC fans see that 1of1 Paragon......

Hey and that goes for you 79Nautique !!! hey lurker Chris, are you going to be up here this summer for another great weekend??

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2007 at 1:00pm
Hey Mojo,

Not sure if Chuck does any browsing here on the forum however I have kept him up to date on GL 07' via email, back in Feb he indicated he would like to make it again although not sure at that time, just sent him another note this week so will let you know when I hear back. Hoping to get together with Chuck soon for some skiing as well.

79' may be a little nervous to show up this year with all these hot rod boats coming, ya think?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2007 at 2:11pm
Yeah, we don't hear to much in the way of 79' taunting these days, do we??? hahahaha..

Hope he and Chuck and his crew can make it this year.. They were great people...

Oh, I know you can't wait to see them Buick sized bras again Chris hahahaha...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2007 at 9:07pm
time just doesn't permitt me to spend much time here lately, no computer in the hotel room and limited time at work to chat. Hell I still have to find time to work on my boat too.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-27-2007 at 11:37pm
79, Have missed you and your solid advice to the new and old alike. Just can;t bring myself to be as BRUTAL as you Chris, but am trying real hard. Someone has to take up your slack and keep the troops in order,we need you...............boat dr
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2007 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

79, Have missed you and your solid advice to the new and old alike. Just can;t bring myself to be as BRUTAL as you Chris, but am trying real hard. Someone has to take up your slack and keep the troops in order,we need you...............boat dr

I'll second that Doc. Glad you can jump in when you can 79; you've helped out a number of people.   

The other Chuck (without the cool wood deck)
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 2:52pm
Chuck,

Motor is in You should come by and see it....

aligning the drive shaft tommorow,adjust the valves and waiting on the Acme 540 should be here wed.

Almost there.

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 3:33pm
Great news Paul! Can't wait to feast my eyes. I'm sure you'll have that thing dressed to kill real soon. Looks like you could even be boating this weekend. Wish I could say that. As long as my shaft was out, I pulled all of my interior and flooring out this past weekend to replace several snapped floor supports, the small 1x2 perpendicular boards. Only re-did the seat and engine box vinyl previously, so now it's time for the side panels to be recovered. Slowly but surely.     
ReidP
1973 Mustang

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

As long as my shaft was out, I pulled

Hollywood, new signature perhaps??
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

my shaft was out, I pulled

Hollywood, new signature perhaps??

hahaha I was thinking the exact same thing Chris hahaha
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 4:20pm
reidp: "Can't wait to feast my eyes. my shaft was out, so now it's time for the side panels to be recovered. Slowly but surely."
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 4:22pm

Great news Paul! my shaft was out, the small 1
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 4:26pm
ok that's about as ghey as i can make it
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2007 at 6:18pm
You guys are sick. I think what I really meant to say was:

Great news Paul! Can't wait to feast my eyes. Wish my long shaft was out. I pulled out this past weekend to replace the small perpendicular box, so now it's time for the Slowly but surely.     
ReidP
1973 Mustang

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2007 at 10:11am
Reid,

In other words, your still workin the shaft!

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2007 at 11:48am
With a shaft that small, I bet he uses a, peanut shell and a rubber band for a "jock strap"!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic