NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nautique Guide Covers

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
whiz05403 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiz05403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nautique Guide Covers
    Posted: May-24-2007 at 11:00pm
Does anyone know where I can buy Nautique guide covers? Thanks.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 11:09pm
Got a set from wakespecialty.com last year- not sure if they are still in business. The guide pads are great but it took for-eva to get them.
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 11:35pm
This has been covered a couple times in the past month... Doesn't anyone know how to use the search feature of this site?? You could have even typed "Nautique guide posts" into Google and come up with a couple choices.

Sorry for the rant,you can find them here:

Nautique Guide Posts at White Lake Marine
JAG459 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG459 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 11:40pm
www.planetnautique.com
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 11:44pm
and you duplicated your post....

you should probably delete the second post by selecting the "Delete" button on the bottom of your duplicate post...

Newbies!

BTW, I love you signature anyway. very true...
whiz05403 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiz05403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 8:06am
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

This has been covered a couple times in the past month... Doesn't anyone know how to use the search feature of this site?? You could have even typed "Nautique guide posts" into Google and come up with a couple choices.

Sorry for the rant,you can find them here:

Nautique Guide Posts at White Lake Marine

Yes Randy I did just that and I do know how to use search functions, if it bothers you so much why did you even read my thread.

I also found with using the search function it always came back with the site you just sent. I prefer not to advertise for White Lake Marine on my trailer, that is why I started the post.

Have a nice day.

Whiz
whiz05403 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiz05403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 8:18am
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

and you duplicated your post....

you should probably delete the second post by selecting the "Delete" button on the bottom of your duplicate post...

Newbies!

BTW, I love you signature anyway. very true...

Randy,

Are you a chick?? You sure bitch like one!! I bet you are real fun to go skiing with: "Don't touch this, can't do that, no this is how it's supposed to be done, you dropped a crumb......."

My DSL sometimes get very slow, I must have hit the submit button twice, please forgive me, I hope I can find that "delete" button you speak of.

Whiz
Bremsen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bremsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 8:43am
ok, ok boys. gooosfraaabba.

Whiz, you can buy the plain nautique ones from whitelake, MWCC or SECC and probably your local dealer. I just got a set from Woody down at SECC.
whiz05403 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiz05403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 11:04am
Thanks Bremsen,

I just ordered those from Woody at SECC, I have worked with him before, he's great. Thanks again.

Whiz
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 1:15pm
wow, cut him a break Randy, he'll get the hang of it, besides with the site acting up lately there have been a lot of double posts.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 1:18pm
wow, cut him a break Randy, he'll get the hang of it, besides with the site acting up lately there have been a lot of double posts..
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 1:38pm
HAHAHAH... Alan, i hope that your double post was on purpose, & even if not, still quite funny.

& i didn't think Randy was being much of an ass, just informing him to use the search function & in the end did give him a link to where he could find them... tough love. hahaha

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 1:39pm
Now that was some funny stuff right there Alan . LOL
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 1:54pm
Sorry, I was a little out of character last night...

I have seen some plain black ones with nothing on the internet for half the price. I like the "Nautique" on the side but don't care for the White Lake advertising either.

again, I apologize for being an ass last night I hope I didn't offend you too much...

Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 2:02pm
The white lettering on my old ones were leaving white marks on my rubrail. Ordered some from WickedWakes, they arrived today. No lettering and a thicker material covering the foam. They make them on site to order, the owner Howard, even called to confirm what i had ordered (2 sets). Great cust service and quick too.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 3:13pm
Clowning around, It's all good.

JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 3:48pm
FYI
I did notice that white lake now sells them with nautiques on both sides and no white lake marine logo if you desire.
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
whiz05403 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiz05403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 4:20pm
Alan, thanks for the backing, and some great humor as well!!!!

Whiz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic