Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BOAT DR IS THE MAN

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
burdiejr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burdiejr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BOAT DR IS THE MAN
    Posted: May-24-2007 at 11:16pm
wanted to post and say after doing business with boat dr that i would rather buy from him than any other. if you want customer service look this guy up! we had an unpleasant experience with a shipping company. needless to say dr went above and beyond his call of duty to help me so much! Mr. sutton thank you to the utmost i appreciate your time and effort to assist me. WE WILL DO BUSINESS AGAIN! ccf members you will NOT find anyone any better at knowlege and willingness to help!
EMAIL=me@myWeb.com]My Email[/EMAIL
its always fun till someone gets hurt then its hilarious
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by burdiejr burdiejr wrote:

ccf members you will NOT find anyone any better at knowlege and willingness to help!

Tell us something we don't already know!

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 11:29pm
The dr has some good jokes as well.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2007 at 11:47pm
always take the DRs advise (take two hi-teks and call me in the morning)
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 7:09am
I was speaking to the Boat Doc at the time he was trying to clear up the UPS thing, he was frazzled and i think crying because you didnt get the part yet
"the things you own will start to own you"
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 7:50am
burdiejr, hopefully the check HE GAVE YOU had already cleared before you said all those nice things.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

dchris17 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchris17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 8:00am
I spoke to the boat doctor earlier this week and likewise had a great experience. Not only was I able to buy some great brackets for my platform at a great price, but the doc gave me some really great advice on my Mustang 17 project.

Thanks Boat Doctor!

- Dave C
My 1974 Mustang 17

TroopTrack
: The Best Scouting Software
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 8:11am
Thanx guys,just try to help when I can.Some things I get to buy below average cost,this is what I pass on to my fellow members.
There are several times on this site I have given a member a part with the only payment being : DO THE SAME TO YOUR FELLOW MEMBER.
Lifes too short guys,and the guy that dies with the most toys "Doe's Not Win".............boat dr

Plans are to see a lot of you at G/Lake
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 8:11am
I talked with the DR earlier this week.( Is he from the south?! ).....

Great guy!! Very helpful..He sent a (NOS)depth sounder he had to try in my 64...

Glad to see him signed up for Green Lake....look forward to meeting him in person!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 8:24am
kiss-ass
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 9:00am
Not to beat a dead horse, but the issues Dave and I had was over a package shipped by the BROWN GUYS,to make a long story short:They could care less about me or the stuff I ship or who it is shipped to.....
Needless to say white boy got pissed,and closed my account with UPS,and opened an account with FedEx,and they have cheaper rates,and in yesterdays situation the service was faster to pick up and shipping,next day air,was half the cost of UPS.........
Sorry for the ranting........boat dr
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 9:14am
Doc, sounds like you havent had real good luck with shippers lately!

You get my email?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2007 at 8:37pm
he always comes through
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2007 at 12:21am
I have had the pleasure of many phone conversations with the Doc. Hell of a nice guy to talk to and always keeps you update when he is involved in getting you parts.

Thanks Boat Doc.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-26-2007 at 8:14am
If only he was a woman...he's a guy that you cant help to like
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic