NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Schedule

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 1:06am
Regarding boat dockage, I spoke to a nice kid named Cameron at the Marina this after, who informed me that slips are available for rent there overnight and it's just a walk from the campground. It's actually right in between the Bayview Inn and the campground. So I reserved me a few slips just in case. But I'm certainly hoping to be able to anchor close to the campground. We'll see.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 2:08am
mojo...so what your saying is, you dont mind getting your gass pumped by the chicks with the black belts, I cant wait to see that!

reid...thanks for reserving me a slip, buddy!
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 12:15pm
MM, these girls are really great... They take crap all day, run around in the heat, and still smile... But yes, if someone has to kick my ass, I'd let her do it LOL...

Regarding the slips in the maine marina, please remember, they are of limited quantity and about $45 bucks a night... They are however are very nice, have power and water hook ups and are lit at night..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 2:02pm
if you guys are close to where i camped last year which I believe, Reid is, you can park in the lake but the walk thru the muck is kind of nasty, I did it last year during the day but still pulled the boat out each night it wasn't that big of a deal at the campgrounds but there where only a couple of campers in my area last year so it was easy you park the trailer and tow rig.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 8:39am
Which bay on GL is Norweigan? I have a friend who has just purchased a Torino and will be picking it up in Mich. and then pulling it back to northern Wis. on Saturday. He thought he would stop by GL when we will all be out in Norweigan bay.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 9:24am
have them but in at the ramp in town then go straight out toward the other end of the lake and about 3/4 the way down on the right is the bay you can't miss it has it about the only on on the lake.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 10:41am
Here is a detailed map showing where the two sand bars are and where our reunion will take place.

Norwegian Bay, Green Lake
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 12:55pm
Guys,
Come Friday, there will be plenty of announcements, maps will be supplied, qeastions answered etc... Plan on attending for the complete low down,,, or is that down low.. Hell, just show up..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 2:38pm
Mojo,

Rolling in thurs. night about 9pm or so......send me your phone # to my e-mail address if you can.....i lost it off of my phone after a coffe drowning incident....lost all my numbers!

e-mail...... paul.waters.b@bayer.com

See ya in a few days buddy,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 6:17pm
Cool, look at this.. We are officially on a schedule of events list with the town of Green Lake... I feel so proud ......

Moj'

http://www.greenlakecc.com/visitgl/calendarofevents.asp
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 6:56pm
Nice write up Moj'.

"will commence with a parade of boats from the Green Lake Marina to Norwegian Bay "

I wasn't aware of a parade. I only have heard talk of the anti-social, balls out stampede of WOT roaring inboards racing for the only thing that matters - bragging rights - event. Is the "parade" you speak of?
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-09-2007 at 7:44pm
Yeah well maybe it starts out as a parade and then the rest is in the hands of the speed demons !!!

If the wind was anything like this past weekend, we'll all be staying in the bay !!! Wholly balls !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2007 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

Yeah well maybe it starts out as wholly balls in the hands of the speed demons !!!
Moj'

as long as at some point they're in some ladies hands i'm happy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic