NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Schedule

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake Reunion Schedule
    Posted: June-13-2007 at 4:51pm
Green Lake CorrectCraftFan.com Reunion
2007 Schedule of Events

Friday 7-13
5pm to Dusk

•     Meet & greet at the Bayview Motel, gather at the Bayview to register for the weekend. There will be some boats on display, and limited tie up at the dock and across the street in the church parking lot. All registrants will receive their event packet containing their reunion tees and hat, lake map and guide, boat judging ballot, dinner coupons, etc.

•     General announcements will be made and answers given to those with questions about the weekend, town of GL etc. You all are encouraged to make this meet & greet since there won’t be time to address the reunion group again on Sat morning before things get ramped up. Information regarding lake rules, points of interest, bathroom facilities on the lake etc will be covered..

•     Meet pro boarder Adam Wensink & sign up for Saturday morning’s wakeboard clinic. There is room for 9 boarders in the clinic; participants will be determined by a draw.

•     All those who are boat-less and need rides out on Saturday to the Bay, it is strongly encouraged that you make arrangements with fellow boat owners during this initial gathering. We don’t want anyone stranded !!!

•     Take a demo ride in a 2007 Correct Craft supplied by Midwest Correct Craft

Saturday 8am -11am
•     Participants meet at the Deacon Park boat launch for the Wakeboard Clinic 8am sharp. Spectators are encouraged to follow the group out and watch. Adam will be making some passes during the session and you won’t want to miss it.

Saturday 12 noon

•     Gather at Deacon Park Boat Launch for a Correct Craft parade out to Norweigan Bay for the afternoon float and Boat Show. Bring your ballots and vote for your favorites. A Sandwich and Chip lunch will be provided to all registered owners and guests, please bring your own beverages.

Saturday 5pm

•     Head over to the Goose Blind where we’ll meet for dinner. A dinner of Pizza, Pasta and Salads will be provided to all registered owners and guests. Dinner will be served from 6-7 pm only. Beverages can be purchased on site, no coolers please.

•     Boat Show results will be tallied and prizes awarded

•     We will also raffle off some great items donated by our sponsors.

Sunday 10am

•     Meet at Deacon Park for coffee and donuts before you hit the water again or prepare for the trip home.

Tips to ensure you have a fun weekend and don’t miss out on any fun.

•     Home base for Saturday on water activities will be the CCFAN pontoon boat, it will be flying the Reunion banner so it should be easy to identify. If you don’t get up early enough Saturday and still to want see some wakeboarding we plan to hold that between the Heidle House Hotel and the public launch on the northeast corner of the lake if the wind allows, other wise look for the pontoon boat.

•     The pontoon boat will also be our base at Norwegian Bay in the afternoon, we will have lunch available but no beverages. Make sure you bring plenty of cold water and sun block. It is a fairly long ride back to Deacon Park if you forget anything.

•     Fuel is available at the Marina next to Deacon Park and also at the cove just north of Norwegian Bay. Much cheaper to fuel up in town before launching but for those that will leave their boat in all weekend these are your options. 93 octane was available on the lake last year but no guarantees.

•     If you are camping, please observe the rules of the campground in regards to quiet time, registering guests and respecting the rights of other campers that are not there for the reunion.

•     There is a boat launch at the campground and there is ample water for any of our boats but you need to pass under a low bridge to get to the lake and will need to lower your tower otherwise use the Deacon ramp. There are also (2) additional public ramps located in the NE and SE corners of the lake. We will want to take advantage of these other sights…

•     Boats can be left in the water overnight at the campground but there is nothing to tie up to, if you plan to leave your boat in bring a dog chain auger for the front and an anchor out the stern and you’ll be fine. The campground is on a no wake zone and your boat will be rest fine overnight.

•     Don’t forget to arrange your rides back and forth to the bay’s activities on Sat if you are boat-less..

•     There is no alcohol allowed in Deacon Park or any city property so please conduct yourselves accordingly. Your individual actions can have an impact on the entire event so have fun but please drink responsibly.

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-15-2007 at 6:51pm
Wow.....really came together. Great job Alan and Dave! The countdown is definitley on....4 weeks from today we should be oogling each others boats. Can't wait!

Rob
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2007 at 1:51am
Fantasic!

Don't forget to mention the pre meet and greet at the bayview for early arrivals...thurs night! We have a special guest speaker(yours truely)...topic is..."why does beer not come in 7 packs?"
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2007 at 7:13am
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

Fantasic!

topic is..."why does beer not come in 7 packs?"

Because then they would have to redesign the plastic holder . Why dont you just buy a 30 pack instead ? You will be able to figure out a new answer your self then .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2007 at 9:37am
I'm a man of simple needs...some days , a 7 pack would be just right.
Besides...the way I see it...there are seven days a week and if beer was sold in multiples of seven, than it would be easier to calculate our weekly needs
Pat , there will be some experts in the beer field at GL....much to discuss and we can all learn a lot!
When are you arriving?
stang

The Super Air

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2007 at 4:23pm
Does anyone have a map to post? I went to the Green Lake chamber map as well as mapquest and can't find Deacon park!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2007 at 5:07pm
Park Drive. Right in the center of town on the Dartford Bay portion of the lake.

Map

BKH
Livin' the Dream

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-16-2007 at 7:03pm
BKH, Thanks, I will be driving up Friday afternoon from Illinois but the wife and kids will be driving down from northern Wisconsin Saturday early morning. I'm signing my son up for the wake boarding and needed to tell him where Deacon park was so he could go directly there.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2007 at 8:45am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Does anyone have a map to post? I went to the Green Lake chamber map as well as mapquest and can't find Deacon park!

Pete,

The important thing is to get to the friday night get together at the Bayview. We will have maps to pass out and will go over the saturday schedule to make sure no one misses out on anything

Stang,
We'll be in thursday am, I will be attending the 7 pack seminar. So is this another hands on training session with a seasoned Pro?
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2007 at 11:02am
You got it Magicman! The experts will be there!

I am guessing we will get in in time for some late afternoon run on the lake!
What is your cell #?

Our cell #'s are....
217-520-3149 or 520-9583
stang

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2007 at 12:54pm
Alan, I will be there Friday afternoon but my wife and kids are coming in early Saturday morning so The map was for them. If my son can get his a## out of bed early enough he'll go directly to Deacon park for the wake clinic.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2007 at 6:43pm
Gary or anyone with questions can call me on my cell 630-209-3619.

Pete just get him signed up friday night, the park right across the street from the lakeside hotel/Goose blind restautant, pretty hard to miss. If he wants to ski bad enough he'll be there right!

p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-17-2007 at 11:58pm
Stang We will be there sometime th. night , with or without a boat . Still having problems over heating . Im waiting on parts that should be here Monday .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 1:46am
Pat...be sure to drop by!

Man you have been fighting that problem for while...hope you soon get it whipped.
stang

The Super Air

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Wow.....really came together. Great job Alan and Dave! The countdown is definitley on....4 weeks from today we should be oogling each others boats. Can't wait!

Rob

Yes sir, looks like another memorable event in the making to say the least.. Hope this summer like weather keeps up. The water in the bay will be fantastic !!

I'll be up Thursday night as well.. Anyone want to stop by the house, feel free, the party flag will be waving.... Beer will be ice cold in whatever the hell pack it comes in

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 6:37pm
Lake temp was 77 deg. this weekend in the bay. This is remarkable for this time of year for that puddle.

It is going to be so great to have inboards outnumber I/O's and for there to be more CCs than Cobalts for once.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2007 at 8:00pm
Assuming my wife has not gone into labor by that weekend, I'm shooting for an early AM departure on Saturday, to hang out with you guys all day Saturday. I've got to stay close to the nest in case I'm needed to drive to the hospital, so one day is about all I can swing this year.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2007 at 12:34am
Joel,

I had not heard the news....in your own words "outstanding".

Congrats on the soon to arrive little thing!

See ya soon!
stang

The Super Air

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2007 at 12:50am
well Gary if you wheren't a part timer on the site you whould know these things.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2007 at 8:52am
Chris....your right. I'm gonna earn my stripes back again though!
stang

The Super Air

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2007 at 10:08am
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Lake temp was 77 deg. this weekend in the bay. This is remarkable for this time of year for that puddle.

It is going to be so great to have inboards outnumber I/O's and for there to be more CCs than Cobalts for once.

Steve,
I knew it would already be warm up there, especially for that lake as deep as it is..

Cobalts do rule up there, don't they??? Between Shoreline and Gordy's I think South/Central Wisc probably has more than anywhere else in the states???

Althought there are plenty of woodies on that lake, you hardly see the old inboards out...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 2:23pm
**********Reunion Goers********

This is a kindly reminder to those who have not registered and want to, or have friends and family that still need a kick in the butt, "times a waisting"....

We have a little over a week till the deadline. T-Shirts have to be prepared, hats ordered, event banners printed, dinners planned etc. Please finalize your plans and get registered and be a part of the final count for the official Reunion packets...

And yes, if you want an officail packet that contains a show ballot and all the trimmings, then by all means register. Otherwise, there will be one show ballot per restistration....

There is no gurantee of the number of items being brought for purchase on site that are represented in the packets. This is a much larger gathering than last year, so anything goes and as time permits.. THIS IS WHY WE NEED FINAL COUNTS NOW !!!!!

You must be registered as a boat owner or guest to participate in the dinner and lunch provided...

OK, you know who you are.. Set yourself up now. There will be no on site restrations guys and girls.....

Thanks again.. That is all...
Mojo

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 3:25pm
Count me and guest OUT for dinner. I'll be there for Saturday only. I do want a hat and T-Shirt if possible!
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Count me and guest OUT for dinner. I'll be there for Saturday only. I do want a hat and T-Shirt if possible!

Joel, you're good to go !!! Are you even bringing the boat?

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 4:56pm
I'll do my best to bring the boat, for sure. If not, I'll roll with the PLBC 88.
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 4:29pm
Chris (79Nautique) are you coming to Green Lake this year??? Use up those vacation days!

Ken
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2007 at 12:05am
I can take vacation anytime I want it's the cash flow issue that is preventing me from making it so unless I hit a tip-board this week-end or the lottery I won't be there
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2007 at 1:44pm
************Reunioners***********

Well guys/girls, time is quickly approaching for us to start packing (well except for Reid who has the boat already in the trailer)...

The deadline for registration is now past. I do realize however that there are a couple of members whom have had trouble getting guests or guests boats registered. If there are any stragglers left and you want them to come to participate in the lunch/dinner, please email me today: d.dorsen@worldnet.att.net As for registering a boat, getting an official reunion packet etc, well show up anyway and we'll see what can be done..

After meeting with Bill, owner of the Bayview Motel and with Star, the manager of the Goose Blind this past weekend, they both are really looking forward to our weekend with them and guarantee us a great experience once again in Green Lake..The Goose Blind will be accommodating us with our own bar and barmaids for the evening, so Brownie isn't going to have to wait for his Shirlie Temples this year haha... DJ will start @ 9:00 for those interested in staying..

Couple of footnotes:

Gas on the water was $4.08 at the main pier. Gas about 1/2 mile away was $3.05......Be careful for the one hottie with long dark hair on the pump dock, she's a black belt !!! The little blonde, a sweetheart... I warned them both to be nice while we're up there.. They gave me no guarantees. It sure is fun watching them run back and forth from the pumps to the store register.... "But you didn't hear that from me"

DNR stopped us while on the cobalt, doing a check for safety equipment etc, so they are out there..

The Marina Grill is open this year on the dock.

Water temp up to 78 degrees in the bay

There will be no overflow parking in the church across from the Bayview hotel. Seems like the pastor isn't all that nice really... Go figure.. The recommendation will be to dump your boats and drive your cars if possible !!! Parking is open along the entire West side of Lake street..

I saw the first warning posters being displayed with PLBC inscriptions and pictures, so ........

Anyway, not long now people......

Moj'

PS; Wind was blowing like a Muther Huncher out there this weekend... DON'T forget your anchors and or augers to keep the boats tied in at the sand bar in case it's blowing out there.. I've got one for the front and stern of the boat..

05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2007 at 8:59pm
What about in the water parking at the campground for over night, I dont want to have to pull the boat out, if I dont have to!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2007 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

What about in the water parking at the campground for over night, I dont want to have to pull the boat out, if I dont have to!

Mark, The campground is on a smaller sheltered part of the lake in a no wake zone. I left my boat in all weekend last year without a problem. There is only room for one boat at the dock so plan on tying it up to shore. This year I plan to bring a dog auger to tie the bow to shore and I'll drop an anchor off the stern. I had no problems but if the wind kicks up the ramp is just down the hill from the campsites and you could pull it out in minutes.

Personally I would rather pull mine out at night but it's a pain to move the motorhome and wake everyone up in the morning.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic