NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

getting the trailer and boat ready for a

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 2:48am
John....so if that fine ride of yours is steering so well...point the compass north and steer thisaway("thisaway" that may not really be a word , but it does define a direction....sort of)....we will miss you at GL! So...find that wide hair up your as- and do it!!!

BTW....how is life treating you? I hope well....and I have not figured out when...but we will come see you in the near future! It's part of the must do list I have!

stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-07-2007 at 5:02am
Barracuda...I was thinking of that poor guy the other day when I bought my locks, you are so right I dont want that to happen to me or any of us...thanks.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 2:21am
Gary; You know how much I'd like to be there...for 3 reasons.....to shake Keith's hand...to see what color Paul's boat really is and to drive (hopefully) that awesome orange boat of yours. Maybe next year. If you are coming south you gotta stop here...we will show you guys a great time. Can't wait!

Have a great, safe time at GL!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 2:59am
John....your gonna force me do leave a few days early so I can get down there and shanghai ya! I figure I could get a couple big ole boys to go down there with me, stuff ya in the bilge and when we get to GL , you could pop out like the big b-day cake thing and surprize the hell out of Pam for her birthday

Better sleep with one eye open my friend!
stang

The Super Air

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 3:19am
Well...I am not sure that is the kinda surprise that Wood had in mind for her....I'd do it if mrs jbear had not thrown away all the speedos.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
SeattleFordFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeattleFordFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 3:36am
Sounds like I am missing a Real Good Thing on the East Coast, and I am feelin bad about it.... I am not packing the bearing, and buying four spare tires to mak the trek, but I will check the schedule, to see if I can arrange some time to make "Customer Calls" on the Eat Coast....

Hope you all have a Blast...
Travs

Where there is a will, there is a way, and where there is a way, it usually costs more money.

1980 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 3:47am
That Mrs. Jbear is one smart gal!
stang

The Super Air

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic