NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Floor redone?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
bwill14 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwill14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Floor redone?
    Posted: June-19-2007 at 10:33pm
I believe the floors and stringers on an 81 Nautique that I am selling have been redone. I am curious if the way they arranged the removable section behind the motor is normal. That removable section of the floor is wider then the middle stringers and the edge rest on the stringer outside the exhaust hose and muffler. So the hoses and mufflers are exposed when I remove that back section of floor. Is that standard?

Thanks Much!
Brent
Brent
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2007 at 10:37pm
it's that way on my 79
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2007 at 10:39pm
It's that way on my 82 as well. BKH
Livin' the Dream

bwill14 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwill14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-20-2007 at 3:16pm
I thought wrong. My Dixie Skier is not that way. The removable floor only covers the middle stringers, so the exhaust hose is burried under the permanent floor. I believe my brother said his Supra is that way also. Just another reason why Correct Craft is the best.
Brent
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic