NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Volo, Illinois

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Volo, Illinois
    Posted: June-21-2007 at 2:50pm
any one located near Volo Illinois?
   Eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 3:08pm
Erik,

I am not too far from Volo.

Cool car museum in that town.

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 3:23pm
I'm not too far either. It's home of Munson Marine (Bu dealer) and Chicago Sea Ray (Skier's choice dealer) and there's an MC dealer down the street on Rt. 12. Inboard central!
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 3:43pm
10 minutes. Need some help with something?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 3:57pm
They also have an emission testing facility that likes to close randomly.

Gotwake and Hollywood frequent Volo frequently.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Hollywood frequent's Homos frequently.

Say What
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 5:07pm
I got a little "fishy" problem up there, its a trans problem and im not getting 100% correct info. I dont want to mention to much because someone might know someone, and you know how word travels.
Quinner, I know your from that area and if you dont mind give me a call at my shop or on my cell, 877-369-6693 or cell 330-322-8817
thanks eric
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 5:38pm
Oh Oh Quinner, sounds like a job for Brownie.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 8:02pm
I got a Brownie, but he only stay's local
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 9:27pm
What is a "Brownie"........PLBC muscle?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 10:58pm
Eric,

I will give you a ring in the AM.

Jbear,

Brownie is an old buddy of mine, fully launched and built like Eddie, good guy, he will be at GL again this year.

PLBC muscle would be a Power Puff Girl!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 11:30pm
quinner; LOL........Eddie looks kinda fearsome but you couldn't hang around with a nicer guy.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-21-2007 at 11:32pm
quinner; LOL........Eddie looks kinda fearsome but you couldn't hang around with a nicer guy.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2007 at 7:41am
Im getting 2 conflicting stories from the dealer and from the boat owner, the first trans i sent had fresh oil in it when it came back but when you pull them apart there is a cavity that holds oil thats impossible to get out and that had a strawberry milkshake in the cavity. I bit the bullet and rebuilt again with another new pump and re-tested for 3 hours on the test stand and sent back Thursday and the customer called monday saying his trans didnt work after 2 hours and he seen a milkshake in the bildge. his original transmission had the same identical failure and they tell me a new cooler is installed and the customer also slipped and said he had rain water up to the manifolds.
now of course thier looking for warranty again.
just wanted to know if the dealership is reputable and the guy is pulling the boat to his house and is snapping some pictures of it because he is removing the boat from the dealership. I dont know if the owner is causing the problem or the dealership
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2007 at 9:47am
Bitch Bitch Bitch, Would you like some CHEESE WITH THAT WHINE????????????
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2007 at 12:27pm
Boat Doc,this guy im doing the work for said you hit him for $1100.00 too, you get around man
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2007 at 10:00am
Quinner thanks a million, the brotherhood pulls through, this guy e-mailed me some pics and the boat had water up past the mounts, he dragged it to my campsite in Port Clinton Saturday, there is definitley a milkshake in the bildge. I'll post what i find
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 1:41am
eric; Where in Port Clinton. We spent years at Sonny's beach in Danbury while we were skiing in the Bay. Did you ever see the ramp in the water on the east side of the rt 6 bridge over the Bay?

What a small world.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2007 at 10:27am
Im at the Oak harbor, Genoa exit, rt 163 west. we are right on the Portage river.
Its pretty shallow in that whole area. I'll run to Cedar point and back, or to push in bay and Kellies island. Thats the general area. Im going to have Randy up one weekend to ski the river. Yes i seen the ramp many times in the bay.... I think it was there just for show though lol.. i never seen anyone hit it, i do see alot of long legged birds standing in the water in that area. Im in sandusky alot, i went up yesterday on a 43 foot Tiarra some how both trans were locked in forward... just when the wallet was getting a little light
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 2:59am
Used to use it alot. No use the last few years, thats why you don't see it anymore. The club just sold it. Man, back in the day tho......

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 10:11am
I hear ya, everytime time i go by there i think about you (not in a gay way) time doesnt stop
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I hear ya, everytime time i go by there i think about you in a gay way

You Ohio boy's sure are sweet for eachother!

Eric, did you get that trans worked out?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 5:06pm
long cold winters,,, we gotta keep warm.
i got .018 misalignment and both case bores are wore on the opposite side, whats happening because its a 1.52:1 reduction is the tapered bearing set is creating side load heat and blowing oil out the breather, these are pretty resilant to mis-alignment unlike the 1:1's in which cant handle side load at all. all 3 transmissions have the exact failure on them and this is the fourth trans going in. I stress alignment, alignment, alignment it does create problems
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-27-2007 at 9:34pm
quinner; From what I hear you have no room to talk.

LOL

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2007 at 2:24pm
OH SNAP!

jbear is barking up a storm lately, the heat must be getting to his head.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2007 at 8:36pm
Men tend to get cranky when the womon cut them off
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 2:15am
I ain't cut off...but I am gettin' cranky the closer it gets to GL and me knowing I ain't gonna make it.

john

ps to HW; been practicing my deeps with Backfoot...that fly hi pole does make 'em a little easier...even for an old guy. So I got our double run covered...didn't want to have to step-off in front of you young guys. Eddie is a boss teacher.
"Loud pipes save lives"

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 3:14pm
jbear, I do more steps than deeps these days! I like to keep my hair dry.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2007 at 1:02am
HW; You know I love to keep my hair dry as well. Thats why I try not to fall.

Have a cool time a GL...wish I was gonna be there.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic