NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1973 T16 & T14 Fishing and Utility Boats

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
searider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote searider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1973 T16 & T14 Fishing and Utility Boats
    Posted: June-22-2007 at 4:39pm
Does anyone have one of these T16 or T14 models? Described as "a tough, no frill, fishing or utility boat. Ideal for lakes, rivers, and moderate blue waters."

I'd love to find one of these for fishing our Carolina lakes and inshore creeks and bays.

These pages are from the 1973 catalog.

They look similar to the Boston Whaler and Carolina Skiff boats that are popular fishing boats in our coastal waters.

turningpoint84 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turningpoint84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 2:33pm
I'm looking for a T-14. I seriously do wonder if they exist.
Proud 1968 mustang owner and now
1970 Mustang
searider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote searider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2012 at 2:45pm
They are pretty rare to see for sale, but here is one in Orlando.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/3027811875.html

Calusa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calusa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-12-2016 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by turningpoint84 turningpoint84 wrote:

I'm looking for a T-14. I seriously do wonder if they exist.

They do! I found this one a few months ago and plan on doing a restore to as much originality as possible. The title says it's a 1974, and with the exception of a rotten transom and a soft bow deck she's very solid. I'm gonna have fun with this one.

skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2016 at 1:07am
There was one floating around the midwest a few months back. I'll have to see if I can did it up. It was on the craigslist thread.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2016 at 5:34pm
Yes, there is now one on lake Gaston near the NC and VA boarder. John Murphy has a lake home there and he purchased a T-14 in Florida for his children. With the help of some CCFAN he got it to his NC lake home from Florida where it was found. He is going to do a light restoration to make it functional again so his kids can learn to operate the boat on lake Gaston.

You may want to do a search for Jmurphy as a screen name and you will find more info on the boat. He lives in Maryland near DC.

Someone started a rumor that he was starting a Web-site titled www. T14fan.com. , but I heard he was going to charge a monthly fee to join so I have not logged in.

I hope this helps,

Donald
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic