NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake -Surprise Birthday Party ?

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green Lake -Surprise Birthday Party ?
    Posted: June-28-2007 at 3:25am
Hey Guys,

The 12th is my wife Pam's birthday. Shes been a pretty good sport about being away from home on it. She hasnt said much, but I know she's kinda "bummed" about not being home around her family.(for those of you who didnt know,her father passed away unexpectedly a couple months ago).

I was wondering if those of us coming in on Thurs. could throw her a "little" surprise B.day party at the campground?   Nothing big...maybe I can line up a cake, small banner,etc?

Any thoughts?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2007 at 4:18am
We should be there Steve. Looking forward to seeing you. BKH
Livin' the Dream

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2007 at 5:02am
Steve give Dave a call and I'm sure he can hook you up with some place local for the cake and what ever else you might need. Sounds like a great idea and don't skimp or forget her present. And a boning doesn't count.

So make it special to make up for all of the times she has let you slide and been a good sport.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2007 at 9:50am
Steve too bad 79's not coming you could have him jump out of a cake for her, there's a gift she'll never forget.

Of course we'll be there so whatever you set up let us know.

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2007 at 11:26pm
funny Allen regular comic there old pal
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 12:59am
Alan, Thats a present that would definately be a surprise...

Chris , sorry to hear your not gonna make it... and not because of the cake... Where you spending your time at?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 2:28am
Chicago during the week Anderson on the week-ends
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 9:59am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

funny Allen regular comic there old pal

I've been steadily busting your chops so you'd feel the need to come up to Green Lake and kick my butt. Just trying to give one more good reason to make it up, we'll miss ya.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 12:40pm
Chris, I'm disappointed you won't be there. Besides, I was going to sport my plaid shorts just for you. You could wear some too and we'd look like twins.

Ken
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 2:13pm
62, count Karen and I in for the Bday party.Will try to come up with a little "Happy" from the people down SOUTH...........boat dr
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 3:56pm
Hey, My Birthday is the 12th also... I'll just take a case of beer... No candles necessary...

Anyway, Steve, the Safeway in Ripon has a full bakery and could easily decorate a cake while you wait...

We're going to get some donuts from there for our Sunday coffee clutch at the park...

I'll be there this weekend if you'd like me to order something for you.. Just let me know..

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-29-2007 at 11:35pm
We're in....let us know what we can do. Steve, she's great to let you play with your friends on her birthday. After all, we're all like a big family here on CC Fan!!

Rob
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2007 at 12:46am
Thanks for the support Guys!
    I dont want you all to go out of your way ...just would be nice to surprise her a little.... maybe a cheap card or even just a note would be great!   

I just need to figure out who we can get to jump out of the cake, since Chris isnt coming tho ...   
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2007 at 1:18am
Maybe you can hire a male stripper, I think Hollywood is available!!
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2007 at 1:53am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Maybe you can hire a male stripper, I think Hollywood is available!!

Im not sure thats a good idea...besides is his restraining order to stay out of GL off yet?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2007 at 5:29am
42 on the 20th, but Ken you could start a bring 79 to GL ....canpain(sp) if you want, ...........40" waist for the plaid shorts.
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2007 at 12:29pm
Steve,

You know.....a romantic evening at night on the boat with your wife (champagne, chocolate, whipped cream..well you get the picture) would be a good thing....Your happy being on the boat and she is happy just the two of you spending some quality time together......Only problem with that is that a boat like yours you'd never get a moment of peace with everyone admiring your ride!

I'm in with the b-day party let me know what i can do.....We will all sing her happy birthday at the sandbar.

You need a happy birthday banner to put on your boat when we are out at the sandbar for her!

Sounds like you two are a very happy couple! i am very envious of you two!!

On a different note.......What the hell is this that Criss(79Nautique)wont be there......All this smack talk about your boat and you won't even be there Chris........     What......I was looking forward to hearing it and seeing the outcome of the "showdown of the power houses".....Did Reid scare you away(Is it working yet?? gonna be there)come on chris....get your ass out there!!

see ya guys there......CANT WAIT!!!!!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2007 at 1:18pm
Chris, what can we do to get you to attend GL? Beer? Chicks? What makes you tick? Yes, I will sport a pair of plaid shorts honoring you, Chris.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2007 at 2:45pm
not scared of anyones boat, even though I didn't get the heads, intake or exhaust changed on my boat. But the reason I'm not going to make it now is it's expensive to prove your right and the conservation officer was wrong.

So the only thing keeping from making it is the 100 bucks in gas to get there, 100 bucks for gas in the boat and another 100 for the return trip and then what ever I would need for beer, food and lodging.

Still owe the the law firm $2,500.00 in five easy payments and the other 4k that I already paid them has pretty much wiped out my play money for the summer. So unless you guys are going to start a "bring 79 to the reunion" fund I don't see where I'm going to have the funds to make it to the gathering. Sorry it was a lot of fun last year but it's just not working out right now for me.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2007 at 4:39pm
Law firm? What's that all about? Somebody getting brought to court?

How about everyone cashes in their empties from now until next week to see what sort of money we can generate for Chris. I know Hollywood and friends could probably cash in enough empties to buy Green Lake

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2007 at 6:19pm
at .05-.10 a can that's a few thousand cans so drink up that's about a case a day per person for two weeks and we may have to recruit more to help the PLBC boy's make that target.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2007 at 8:21pm
Chris,
I'm sorry to hear your plight for greenbacks.. It sure would be great to have you up this year.. I've got a tent and I'll feed ya if that would help.. Cold beers are always around... Leave the boat home. That will save ya a hundo in gas..Plenty of boats to cruise on... Now you're down to gas money to and from.. Max your C-cards and come up and hang with us...

Whatya say??

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 2:21am
79...Whats the matter you dont want to get passed by the green flash? Ill bring a hose we can go pump you some gass out of Quinner and hollywoods boats after they go to sleep!

just kidding, I hope you can make it, im sure we can all pitch in to help you out, just let me know what you need!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 5:45pm
Mark give me a call I need to program your number into the phone lost me phone now have to rebuild the phonebook on my new one. Need to ask you a couple questions too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic