NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Surprise B.day party update..THURSDAY!!

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Surprise B.day party update..THURSDAY!!
    Posted: July-03-2007 at 2:51am
Just a quick update on the "Birthday party" for my wife. First off I want to thank everyone for helping me surprise her! Ive got a banner and a cake ordered.

I was originally thinking about doing this Thurs night (the 12th)at the campground. When I was talking to Moj earlier, he suggested maybe doing it Fri night during the greet and meet.

I just dont want it to "interfere" with all the other stuff going on that night.. How many of you will be in town Thurs night?/or Will either night work for most of you? Let me know, and again a BIG Thanks for helping with this!!!!!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 2:58am
Steve , When are you going up ? I think we are going to try to leave by noon on thursday . I finaly got my over heating problem fixed .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 3:21am
Pat, we'll be up there Thursday afternoon...glad to hear you got your boat cooled!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 4:31am
Pat...what was it that you did to fix it? I had read your post's and am glad to hear things are COOL again!

Steve we will see ya thurs too!I missed the birthday part...until now. Great stuff!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-03-2007 at 12:36pm
Steve,

B-Party sounds great, not exactly sure when we will arrive, planning on meeting up with Tim on his way West & North, from there we may ski my lake Thursday AM or possibly hook up with the Reid Caravan on their way thru Thursday AM, this may give me the best chance for the 206 to outrun Reid and MM's boats even if it is while still on the trailer!

Should be there by Friday early morning at the latest.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2007 at 1:13am
quinner; Had one of those 206's the first year they were out.....loved it...but don't even think about running with those boys. MM's boat is hot and he is layin' low and I hear that Reid's is as fast as money can buy.

But you guys are sure gonna have an awesome time. Sorry I gotta miss it.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2007 at 2:51am
Gary , Wendy made me buy a brand new raw water pump . Without her we would be coming boatless.

Still have your heads sitting on the bench . Didnt need them after all .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2007 at 1:34pm
We'll be there hopefully early Thursday afternoon, but definitely by evening. Thursday, you may be able to have a more focused party, because I remember last year, Friday night was kind of hectic.

Rob
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2007 at 9:38pm
Well, Thursday night is a "Go" for the surprise birthday party for my wife(she looks pretty good for a 29 year-old grandma).. We are going to be at Alan and Dana's camp site. They will be at the "top of the hill"...look for a birthday banner on the motorhome!

Make sure to stop by if you get a chance! We sure look forward to seeing all our "old" CCF friends again!!

Everyone travel safely! See you there!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-10-2007 at 3:14am
I think I have Jbear talked into poping ou tof a big cake with his speedo blazing!

I'm pretty sure he agreed to that!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic