NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Parting out 77 Southwind 20

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
advsouthwind View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Parting out 77 Southwind 20
    Posted: July-11-2007 at 3:23am
My project is not going to work out so I have a lot of parts available, most in real good shape. Email or call with request. Andy 612 685 3692 cell    mpls. MN.
gave up sea ray life for a 77 southwind 20 project just livin the dream
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2007 at 4:50am
could you list what you have for sale?
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2007 at 3:57pm
I'll take some teak step plates if you have them,just to have extras.If yours are 3" wide by 12" long I'd like to buy some from you.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 2:00am
You name the part its available,from the bow lights to the stern ladder. Most everything is in good shape except for the floor and stringers.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 2:59am
what shape is the morse control in? have any pictures of it?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 3:16am
I can take a picture in the am and email it to you. It works real smooth, and is in good shape.   andy
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 5:44am
how much do you want for it?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 11:56am
$65.00 for the shifter and $20.00 each for the step plates.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 6:21pm

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 7:01pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 7:38pm
I am going to try to post a few more pictures,
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 10:04pm
I am interested in the blue vent scoops on the front and back
How much for those ?
Thanks, Mike
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2007 at 10:04pm
Why are you parting it out it looks nice ?
Nautique Mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 1:51am
Hey Southwind-

I have interest in the stearing wheel/cap gauges and motor box hinges. Can you send me shots and prices?

Best-
NM
Nautique Mike
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 2:25am
Vents and steering wheel are sold as well as 2 step plates. The floor and stringers are gone and needs a new carb. To much $ vs value of a southwind. Im going to look for a 2001 or an open bow nat.I will get pictures of the hinges and post. Thanks for looking   Andy
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 2:27am
I replaced the amp meter with a volt guage and the oil pres. guage also but I think I saved the old ones, I will look and photo those also.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 12:35pm
here are more pictures
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2007 at 12:35pm
hawk172 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hawk172 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2007 at 12:15am
Hi. I need the engine box complete with hardware if possible if it is available. Please email me price and availability and shipping options. I think we can ship it UPS if you're willing to box it up. Thanks.
Wayne wildbluyonder@comcast.net
hawk
84zz4ss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 84zz4ss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 2:39am
So do you still have the shifter? I am interested. E-mail jsbclb@cox.net
Thanks

Scott
searider View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote searider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2007 at 12:23am
I am interested in the shifter, motor box hardware, and trailer if it is original.
barr68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barr68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2007 at 9:05am
I would like to buy the aluminum steering wheel bezel that attaches to the dash(as shown in the picture of your dash). Is it still available and if so,how much? Thanks , Jim B. 571-238-0512
93/70 ccpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 93/70 ccpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2007 at 2:29am
hello advsouthwind,where are you located?intrested in stern ladder,also might be interested in interior,im working on a 1970 correct craft swinger,hull is the same as southwind and freeport so most of parts will fit,you can e mail me your phone number and any photos you have.thanks dan in ohio.my e mail is ccsnpb@sbcglobal.net
what you dont want to hear from jbear and bill.you cant get in the boat till you get your minute,and they throw you back in water!
Lakeman57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lakeman57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2007 at 4:11pm
How much for the horn tom@procsol.net
southwind19?? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote southwind19?? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2007 at 10:22pm
Hi Andy, Just Seeing whats been sold Just found out my engine is shot and floor/stingers are bad. Most of my boat has been striped also so anything would be great!!
Does the moter work? run well besides the carb problem...and what is it?? I have a chysler 360 rusted up real good
heres what I would like:
Fule Tank
rear seet
all interior bumpers
motor and
mabye that dash panel
UUUmmmm HEY guys....whats THIS do?? If you start your sentence with UUmm....you probably don't know what your talking about
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 1:33am
Southwind 19??
I still have the fuel tank with sending unit,and the rear seat.I dont know how easy they will be to ship. I have all of the interior parts,the dash board is there but I took all the guages out of the dash.The engine and trans are sold. Any questions please call me 612 685 3692   Andy   Thanks
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 1:36am
Searider, the trailer is not a correct craft trailer but I still have the shifter $65 and the hardware for the engine cover is available . Thanks   Andy
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 1:41am
93/70ccpb   I live in Champlin MN.
austexsouthwind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austexsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 2:22pm
Do you have the CC logo plates from the outside of the hull? If so, what is the condition. Could you post a picture, I am very interested for my 78 Southwind.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advsouthwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2007 at 3:22pm
Austexsouthwind, The outside of the boat had been redone and the emblems removed and replaced with a vinyl emblem so I am sorry that I can not help you on that.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic