NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Update w/ Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 9>
Author
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 10:10pm

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 12:54pm
Can't have a dog, Doc, as De is really allergic to cats and dogs.

But, I can work towards a Reid-like number of boats. I'll just have to reverse the locks on the garage man door so I can keep everyone out when the teenage hormone tsunamis start.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 11:51am
Raindog,Can well remember the state of mind that you reside in now. Lets flash back 25 years;
Kristen Rene' age 5
Alissa Carol age 3
Aaron Keith   age 3

Almost like having "trips"
There is life after twins,and some people bitch about 1,HA HA HA ...
There is a bond that runs thru them all that was not there with my bro. and sister, must be the age factor.Enjoy the girls, remember the words Midol and Tampax and buy yourself a MALE dog..............boat dr
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 11:34am
Twins - 7-1/2 years old.
3rd daughter - 4-1/2 years old.

I've got about 5 good years left before my house becomes a raging estrogen tornado.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 2:16am
Steve:
this last week, the barber was leaving it a little too long in the back and I had to yell at her: "I can't go back to 93!"

Saw your "squirrels." Twins, trips?
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 2:06am
Mike...glad to hear you are making good choices!

I am certain your experience at the NE reunion will impact you in the same way the GL one has done for those that attended!Words won't do justice to what being there does!

BKH...great seeing you again! I too want to make it out to one of the other events...it's all good!!!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2007 at 1:26am
Been travelling since GL and haven't had much time to follow the site.

Just want to add that my family and I had a great time in GL. Saw many of the folks who I have come to consider friends, met some new friends, enjoyed every boat, and every person we met.

I think we travel as far as anyone to attend this event, and for anyone who did not make it, I would say it's well worth it.

Not sure if we will make it next year, as I'm thinking about attending either the Northeast CCFan event, or the Correct Craft sponsored reunion in Florida.

In any case, I will be back eventually, and one of the these years hope to be able to tow one of my boats back. BKH
Livin' the Dream

69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2007 at 4:28am
stang72,

You are so on the money. I have had the chance to speak with both jbear and Eric. As soon as I said "from CorrectCraftFan", it was like I was a member of the family. I can only imagine meeting the guys and ladies on the forum in person.

I regret not making it to GL this year, I swore last year I would. It just so happens I decided to go to the NE reunion about a half-hour before reading your post. Looking forward to meeting everyone who makes it to Maine

Thanks to everyone here, I would have ended up as Captain Sh*thead in a B**liner with a Force outboard if I hadn't found this forum.

Mike
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2007 at 3:26am
Dude,
A. your signature kills me everytime I see it.
B. Only 51 more weeks until you can remedy the situation.
C. If that is too long, jump on the NE reunion or one of the mini gatherings like Shelbyville. They will be different but very fun in their own right.

-Steve
Long blond Fabio-ish hair free since 95
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-22-2007 at 2:51am
Jbear had it right a while back ago when he posted about picking up the phone and giving someone a call to get together or yak for a while.
It's amazing how instant a new friend is found...a handshake and your off to a good time!
Life is too short to miss out on meeting such good folks! Take it when you can...and enjoy it to the fullest! Ya all rock!!!
stang

The Super Air

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 1:51pm
Boat doc that's good to hear already looking forward to getting to see you and Karen again, and all the other great people that came to GL this year.

I will admitt I had my reservations about going 8-9 hours away from home to hang out with people I have never met before. But I am glad I did, as everyone there was absolutely wonderful. If you needed help someone helped you, if you didn't have a boat someone offered you a ride. Need a beer, you get the picute. But not all groups are like this. I have been to a great number of car shows and even after seeeing the same people time and time again, they were never as friendly as the people from this site the first time I met you guys. Thanks for making my vacation worth while. Best week end I have ever taken off work for.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 1:28pm
Dude , hard to tell someone of all the fun and good times had by all at this reunion.
Karen and I drove 1200 miles to meet and greet some of the guys and girls we have talked to over the years.And all she could say when we got home,19 hrs. drive time,"WE WILL GO BACK"
The pics and the posts are kinda' like reading about sex in a Playboy Forum.It will do till the right time comes along.I feel real sorry for those that could not join,I pity those that chose not to........
Best time this OLD MAN has had in a long time, Karen and the Boat Dr will be there next year, regardless of locale...................boat dr
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 1:03pm
Dude...you F$%# homo....whoops wrong thread, wrong guy....sorry man!

Just don't miss the next one...I am dying to meet the mulet free Dude and Dudet!
stang

The Super Air

The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 1:00pm
I'm going to write this with trust that you guys won't think I'm too goosish or anything:
I've been following this thread just absolutely kicking my own rear end because I didn't go to GL. A year ago, I said I'd go, but when it came, I didn't. Seeing all these pics and comments and hearing stuff like, "It was the best weekend ever," and such I could about shoot myself. Seriously, I've taken it way too seriously and it really hurts that I didn't go.

Last night (here's the weird part) I dreamed Mrs. Dude and I went to the GL reunion and met a bunch of you guys. I had a great time meeting many of you. Unfortunately I woke up and realized it was a dream. Boy, I'm a bit sick or something. That's a little too freaked out about meeting guys off the internet.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 7:01am
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 4:42am
p/allen, we downloaded a picture program from google called Picasa and its free, its the only thing we use anymore for pics!
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 1:46am
MM , I dont know how you do that color thing , but it is really cool to accentuate the colors .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-21-2007 at 12:18am

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 11:58pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 11:54pm
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 11:52pm
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 11:51pm
seeing red..

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 10:05pm
Hey I sat through the same traffic on the way there. Not on the way home though. Ok it's the week end I am ready to go back... Just kidding but I will for sure be there next year. Hopefully it can be a week later next year.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 8:10pm
MM That is a way cool pic of Petes boat.
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 8:05pm
Correct craft, in the city..

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 7:45pm
timeless!

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 7:41pm
One cool boat!!

Munday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 7:23pm
I think I might have an old zip sled in the barn I'll see.I know there is an orange bobski down there.As I remember you have to pull the rear plugs on a zip sled to get a really wild ride.

I'm sure envious of all the group that got together at GL,Great pics!!!

Munday
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 6:34pm
yeah I would most likely be in for another trip. If you were going to go Tullfooter we could maybe meet up drive together.

Keep us posted, where and when.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 3:04pm
If you guys put something together in early Sept, I think you might pull some of us from MI. Let us know if this might happen.
8122, that Zip would go fast if put up for sale. Like RainDog said, that thing was made back when toys were made for fun and had no stinkin warning stickers on them. I've always been a big fan of Darwins theory. Thinning of the herd.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12345 9>
  Share Topic