NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Update w/ Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 9>
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 2:48pm
Barefoot crew on their way back in

Notice boat dr and karen have jackets on, while 79 has already has removed his shirt.

Red Ski/Blue Air/Red Ski/Blue Air/Red Ski

More of the sandbar

Barefooting around the sandbar

reidp pretending he needs gas

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

... Without a single doubt, this surely goes down as one of the best boating weekends of my life. ...

For me, this is perhaps best statement I could ever read. Knowing what kind of boating experiences Reid has had, to have him say this about Green Lake just gives me a huge sense of pride. I would guess even more so for Alan and Dave who did all the work for Green Lake.

The weekend was amazing. My greatest accomplishment with this site has been to bring good people together who are now life-long friends. To think that two days in Green Lake isn’t enough and many of you where there Wed-Sun, some traveling over 1,000 miles to be there, it just blows my mind.

There is much more to say about the weekend but most of all I want to say thank you. Thank you to Alan and Dave, with out them Green Lake wouldn't exist. And thank you to all who came this year and last year, making it such an amazing event.

We’ll be collecting all the photos through an FTP upload and then distributing them to everyone via the site and, if there is enough interest, a 2008 printed calendar. In the mean time, please keep posting photos for all to see.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 2:55pm
Did anyone find out which gas girl has the blackbelt? I asked the cutie above and she just laughed and said that's what her boyfriends for. Think Mojo was messing with us to keep us on good behavior or what?
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 2:55pm
Reid.......Your so smooth
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 3:04pm
Reid, you need to get a bikini shot of the gas pump girl for the calendar when you go back to pick up the boat. Afterall, without her none of us would have been able to make it out to the sandbar. Dave, Alan, and Keith did a spectacular job, but let's not forget to give her some credit too...
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Shawn,
You Freak of Nature, like the signature!

I enjoyed it as well.

Well Chris I must have missed your post. For awhile I thought that maybe you were spending some time in the GL jail! Glad to here that you made it home.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 3:20pm
That was the coolest site watching you guys coming in hot through the sand bar. Jame's BFN was absolutely roaring around the corner. I recall Hollywood as the last man standing. That was pure entertainment.

Ken
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

I recall Hollywood as the last man standing.

I think Quinner will have something to say about that That's all we heard for the rest of the night.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Jame's BFN was absolutely roaring around the corner. I recall Hollywood as the last man standing.

It would have been more impressive if it pulled us out of the water without resorting to combos It sure had a nice table though! Quinner and HW each rode it out once. Watching Chris fight those 3' rollers at 40 mph on a kneeboard was good entertainment!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

I enjoyed it as well.

Well Chris I must have missed your post. For awhile I thought that maybe you were spending some time in the GL jail! Glad to here that you made it home.

Actually that was a direct quote from a few weekends ago when Feelgood, Johnny, Hollywood and I where out on my lake skiing and this clown (no kids) showed up pulling a tube around behind his Babe Winkleman Special, we chased him right out of there.

We are saving the whole jail thing for when we all head down to visit Reid, always wanted to taste Aunt Bee's cooking!!

PS: spell check, hear not here!!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 4:43pm
I ate stuff both times Tim. Queener went the longest on the first run, and didn't get off his training wheels on the second. It's not his fault however, we were out of skis.

In this pic you can clearly see Johnny is on his barefeet while Tim and I are ready to step. I don't know how, but Quinner pulled it off.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 4:59pm

reidp pretending he needs gas

[/QUOTE]

I convinced the lovely Courtney there that this old boat only had a 3 gallon fuel tank, so she wouldn't wonder why I kept coming back so often to refuel.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 5:19pm

I convinced the lovely Courtney there that this old boat only had a 3 gallon fuel tank, so she wouldn't wonder why I kept coming back so often to refuel.

[/QUOTE]

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 6:48pm
A few shots:

Ohio/Indiana border:

midwest flats:

Quinner's house on Thurs AM:

At the campground:

Reid unloading:

Pete's motor:

Sandbar:

Triplets: Weitekampt, me, Backfoot100's brother-in-law(?) with a red/black '92:

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 7:01pm
Well anytime you guys want to stop by the house will throw the old BFN in the water, 4 man deep up no problems for sure.

If I recall it had you guys out of the water the lake was just a little to rough for you to stay up. Don't get me worng she does still leave a little bit to be desired coming out of the hole. But I plan on fixing that very soon.

I give you guys a big hand for making it up footing in that rough chop.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 7:17pm
Thought that comment might get a rise out of you

Seriously, thats a lot of boat to get out of the water. Ive seen the same thing before with an '89 on our lake trying to pull up a lot of skiers.

I sure glad I wasnt standing inside my wake in that chop- that table is sweet. Thanks for the pull!
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Triplets: Weitekampt, me, Backfoot100's brother-in-law(?) with a red/black '92:

Tim,

He's actually my sister-in-laws fiance. Just easier to say brother-in-law!!!! Anyway I told him about this thing months ago and to put it on their calendar. They know people that live on GL so they figured they would come up for the day. He called as soon as he was loaded and on their way back home and just raved about all you guys!!! I specifically told him he needed to see your boat with the stuff you've done to it. He said he met MM and Blondie, Reid, and he could'nt even remember everyone. Both him and my sister-in-law just couldn't stop taking about "Allyaall".

I was really glad to hear that they got to hook up with you guys. I knew that they would have a blast. He's even talking about getting on the forum and planning for next year too!!!!

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 7:38pm
We made it home...what a great trip..we had a awsome time, it was great meeting all of you, Thanks to all, for showing us a great time!

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 7:42pm
Quinner, really liked Reids dog!!

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 7:50pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 7:55pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 8:01pm

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 8:58pm
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 9:01pm
Tim, yeah it got a rise out of me. I was glad to see you guys get up. I really would like to have tried a four man deep up pull but the water just would not let us. Maybe next year.

I would have liked to see your boat run one time but was never around when you driving it.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Quinner, really liked Reids dog!!

Take a look at the expression on the poor dogs face!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 11:05pm
who is this????

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 11:27pm
I believe that is Brian's wife boys so let's not get to happy ok.
Behl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Behl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 11:34pm
You are correct on all accounts
Steve in Indy

Redone 1977 Ski Tique
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 11:57pm
Here are a few of my favorite shots that Laurie took. I wasn't allowed to use the camera.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:14am
Hard to tell who is happier, the dog or the boy......

And just when the last image was starting to fade.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic