NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft Reunion Beer

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft Reunion Beer
    Posted: July-17-2007 at 12:58pm
Thanks to Brad Harper (Barracuda) for making and bottling Correct Craft Reunion beers! Tim transported approximately five boxes of CCF beer to our reunion meeting spot on Friday. Thanks, Brad, we appreciated the beer and the custom logo on the bottles!!

Ken
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 12:59pm
Thanks Brad, as a fellow home brewer I can honestly say that was better than anything I ever came up with. What a great gesture.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 1:29pm
I was also impressed by the taste, tasty right from the bottle. Most home brews I've had were pretty awful.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 1:34pm
It was good. Thanks Brad. BKH
Livin' the Dream

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 3:36pm
Hey, I'm a home-brewer myself. That reminds me that I haven't cooked something up in a couple years and that I had better get on it! How about a brew party with the Chicago folks?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Tim transported approximately five boxes of CCF beer to our reunion meeting spot on Friday.

.. and it was all gone by Saturday afternoon.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 4:09pm
That stuff was GOOD!! My wife was jealous because I told her how good it was and there wasn't any left. Brad should open a micro brewery.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 4:47pm
Brad,
The CCF beer was a cool idea!

Can you post the recipe/formula for that? ...its Good stuff!!!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 4:49pm
Glad you all enjoyed it. It was my pleasure. The label was a hoot too!
Hope to join you guys out there one of these years.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in ME- it's only a couple weeks away.
-Brad
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

Hey, I'm a home-brewer myself. That reminds me that I haven't cooked something up in a couple years and that I had better get on it! How about a brew party with the Chicago folks?

Would love it- Next time I'm headed to Chi town for work I'll come out and meet up with you guys for a ski and brew a batch too.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 5:14pm
Sounds good. I typically do a partial mash- part true mash, part dry malt extract. With this technique I've gotten oustanding results with very little effort. This makes me want to order some supplies right now!
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

How about a brew party with the Chicago folks?

You bring your beer, I'll bring my liver...
ripster92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ripster92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 1:21am
Compliments on the beer Brad!!! Not only was it the first memory of the reunion, (we were offered the beer even before we registered), but the (empty) bottle will sit on my shelf for years to come in memory of the good times and the GREAT people I've met over the weekend.

Steve
1992 SN Black w/ Yellow
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 11:21am
Steve- glad you enjoyed the beer and are keeping the bottle too.
-Brad
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 1:42pm
Brad,

I think maybe a CorrectCraftFan.com keg is in order for next year?!?! We'll need one for the PLBC guys and one for the rest.

Ken
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 12:21am
what the f k Brownie and I are screwed and don't get Our own keg too that blows.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 8:15pm
I heard you and Brownie are Arbor Mist drinkers. Sorry, Chris, I must have heard wrong maybe???

Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic