NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NE 07

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NE 07
    Posted: July-17-2007 at 5:22pm
Okay- It's time for all the East Coast CCFers to get ready for the ME reuniion. There is a great ski lake and a great weekend of events for everyone this year.

A few questions for you all:
1) Anyone travelling a distance,beyond a couple hunderd miles, to get there?
2) Which days will you be there? Sat, Sun, both?

I know we already have the INT slalom clinic scheduled for Sunday
Is anyone interested in a similar clinic on Saturday? I have a connection to a local, young 3 event skier that could come to the reunion for a clinic and show off his trick skiing (he's awesome!) on Saturday.
If there are people who can only make it on Saturday and would be interested in this type of clinic- please respond back to this thread or email me directly- chillyh2o@charter.net
-Brad
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-17-2007 at 5:35pm
Brad,

I'm interested in a Saturday slalom clinic too. I'm sure we could find some more people to jump all over that.

Ken

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 11:33am
Ken- I'll be up there both days- We're staying at the local B&B Saturday night which is only a couple miles from the lake.
Let's plan on an early morning foot run- I offer up the old '86 as the tow boat.
-Brad
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 3:47pm
Brad,

Sounds like a plan. What's the name of the B&B you're staying at?

Ken
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-18-2007 at 4:13pm
Ken- the Jeremiah Mason House. Never stayed there, but it's close by and very reasonable.B&B
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic