NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mini Impromptu NC Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mini Impromptu NC Reunion
    Posted: July-20-2007 at 1:07pm
I don't mean to make anyone jealous or upset, but I just got word that Jbear, Quinner, Hollywood, Johnny, Marshall, and Nautique John will all be at our place at Lake Norman in two weeks, the weekend of August 3rd. Jbear is passing thru on his way back south from his Norris Lake place in TN. So if anyone else in the neighborhood would like to join in, please feel free to stop by, with Saturday being the best day. Hopefully NautiqueFreak, NautiqueFanatic, TimD, and others may be able to show their faces. The address is 140 Stepaside Lane, Mooresville, NC, if you need to MapQuest it. What a summer this is turning out to be.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 5:39pm
That sounds like a blast, unfortunately I'll be in San Francisco. I hope you guys have a great time.
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 11:03pm
Hello reidp, I would love to meet everyone at your NC Reunion. I am off work that weekend, so I will make it happen. Do I bring a boat?

Paul
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 11:49pm
Excellent Paul! Normally I'd say don't bring a boat, as Nautique John Morrow has arranged for several other hot Ski and BFN's to be there, but seeing you're as close as you are, you really should bring one of yours to show off to the yankee boys. Look forward to seeing you.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-24-2007 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by JMurph JMurph wrote:

That sounds like a blast, unfortunately I'll be in San Francisco. I hope you guys have a great time.

John, Wish you could make it down also, but with that being the big G_ _ Pride weekend in SanFran, I know you're obligated. You go boy!
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 12:13am
Sounds like a plan! Looking forward to it. Thanks and talk to you soon. Have you talked to Mike T ? He needs to bring one from his fleet.

Paul
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 1:32am
Hey Reid,

Any particulars on the meet up at Your place? I am considering a trip up there for it. Where would be the closest place to stay, etc?
Greg

86 BFN
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 3:28am

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 3:31am
hey mark want to rent out the RV, might need a place in Orlano in a week.
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 3:41am
you coming down to O-ville??
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 3:54am
maybe, kissimmee area on 8-6, don't want to drive back and forth from St Pete daily.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 12:17pm
Paul,

Looking forward to meeting you! Which boat are you bringing? This Yankee would love to see the BFN!

9 more days, can't wait!!

Murph,

Sorry you won't be around while we are there, have a gay old time in SF!

67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 2:14pm
Reid, and all....

I have a gig that Saturday and can't make it to the famous Riedp CCland Wish i could make it out.....looks like a real good time

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

Hey Reid,

Any particulars on the meet up at Your place? I am considering a trip up there for it. Where would be the closest place to stay, etc?

Greg, no real particulars at all, just hanging out for a good time. I was tempted to persuade you to come on up since you're just down around hotLanta. Sign up now and we've got you a private room downstairs. Otherwise, there are ample hotels off I-77 here in Mooresville, exit 36. How's that hot red Skier coming?    
ReidP
1973 Mustang

JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

...but with that being the big G_ _ Pride weekend in SanFran, I know you're obligated. You go boy!

Busted. I was hoping you guys wouldn't pick up on that, but why not be loud and be proud. I'm sure my wife and I will enjoy the weekend. I really am sorry to miss what is shaping up to be another awesome get together of CCFers. Have fun guys.

-JMurph
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 3:00pm
quinner.....definately bringing the 79 BFN!! Cannot wait!

Paul
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 3:21pm
I'm excited to see all these BFNs. I've only been in 2, and seen maybe 3 others at random docks.

Eventually I would like to own one, any year as long as it's a DD, completely stripped down used for one purpose, pulling footers!
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 7:37pm
MM, thanks for posting the GoogleEarth shots. It'll be helpfull for Biffle, Johnson, Kahne, Mears and Jr, as they fly in on their helicopters. Sorry quinner, but Gordon couldn't make it, as he's headed with his husband JMurph out to SF.

Paul, could you at least send us some of your Hull Ornaments in your absence?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2007 at 8:16pm
Since Reid just mentioned it....that has to be my favorite photo of all! The girls and the boat. What a fantasy!!

Also, Paul, you must be a drummer? The guy wearing the DW hat and the Zildjian shirt in the reunion photos?? It all makes sense....us musicians always attract the best looking women!
Sabre002 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabre002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-29-2007 at 3:35am
I might have to stay there next weekend then.
So what winks and f**k's like a tiger?
www.facebook.com/sabre002
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 1:13pm
6string,

best looking........but most of the time crazy as hell!

You play in a band?

My Web. site

www.teacherzpet.net

Check it out,

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 1:28pm
Paul, I checked out your band's site. Looks like fun. Did you guys by chance previously go under the name of "Culture Club" as I think I recognize a few of the guys? Wish you guys could be playing for us this weekend.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 1:46pm
Reid,

Man your good.......Yes and before "Culture Club" we went by the name "Backstreet Boys"

how cool would that be to play the Reidp party on the beach? HELL YEA!!

Damn Reid......i wanna go!
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 2:11pm
Paul,

You're right about the crazy thing....my wife is proof of that (hope she doesn't read this!).
I'm currently playing with a bunch of other old guys...playing what I call country rock...Steve Earle, Byrds, Neil Young, etc.

I'll check out your site.

By the way, what do they call a drummer that.................

sorry, had to do it!

Walt
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 4:44pm
WoW I did,nt know "Air supply" changed their name!!!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 4:47pm
Hey JMurph,

How long will you be in San Francisco? Do you have time to swing by the Casa de Hall?

BKH
Livin' the Dream

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 5:40pm

George Michael aka 67nautique312, Wham Bam Thank you ... Sir????
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 5:53pm
Bwaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaa......you guys are funny!!

Brutal but funny!

Still waiting on Hollywoods comments.....Hollywood where are ya buddy?

Quinner......You could put on a dress and sing backup for us

67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 6:07pm
quinner's duties are all back at the hotel room!
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-30-2007 at 6:21pm
Hmmmmmm. BKH

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

I'm excited. I've only been in 2, and seen maybe 3. Eventually I would like to own one, as long as it's completely stripped!
Livin' the Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic