NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

68 Barracuda SS grab???

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 68 Barracuda SS grab???
    Posted: July-25-2007 at 2:02pm
OK, so which one of you lucky stiffs, stole that red 68 Barracuda out East???? Reid, did you add to the collection, or was there a fight between 62 Wood and 67 Nautique312 for it?? Come clean.. I just want to be able to see the thing some time....

Congrats regardless. Looked like a great boat to start with..

Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 4:43pm
Did it sell?

He was playing a little game between 62 Wood and I. He told me there was a guy in Illinois who offered him $800 as is. He told 62 that there was a guy in Wisconsin that offered him $800 for just parts.

He was asking $500 OBO on Craig's List!

I don't believe '62 made an offer and I only offered up to $350 for most of the parts!

I guess he didn't think us CCF guys talked at all. Riiiight.....
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 5:28pm
Steve, might be a differet one.. This one I'm refering to is on this site for $4 grand. Center console etc.. Anyway, it's sold to someone. I thought maybe someone from here snaped at it. Looked like a nice rig...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 6:28pm
Different Boats?

There was the rough one in NE that TRBenj mentioned, then there was a pretty nice one in NY that was on boattrader. I liked that one.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 7:20pm
Doh!

I was talking about the one TRBenj mentioned, in the Boston area. When Moj' said "it was a great boat to start with" I assumed it was that rough one.

Story is true, wrong boat.

Considering the old school Moj'? Can't put the Cobalt in your 2nd garage bay and the '76 might get really lonely over the winter. Or does Mrs Mojo have her heart set on a (nautical) woodie?
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2007 at 11:13pm
I've bought nothing! I'm in lockdown mode. There was a nice bright red hull/white deck Cuda in Ohio I believe which has disappeared off "boattrader" and was going for only $3500. It wasn't an SS however I don't believe.    Looks like Phil started a Cuda craze with that awesome '70 of his at GL.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 1:22am
Here's the new york one. Don't know status.
new york cuda
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 2:47am
Whats up with all the cuda ss' being out east?

As raindog was saying ,the owner of the 500 dollar one was kinda playing games... still looked like a good deal...just no way to get it to IL...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 4:18am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

... still looked like a good deal...just no way to get it to IL...

Steve, that's why we need to run relays for one another when a good deal is found. I'd run a leg for someone.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 10:45am
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Whats up with all the cuda ss' being out east?

Cool people,.........cool boats. I've heard however, that there're a lot of Bayliners and MC's out in the Midwest.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 11:04am
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

I've heard however, that there're a lot of Bayliners and MC's out in the Midwest.

Oooowwwwhhhhhh....
man that hurts! ...besides, you forgot about the Glastrons!...

btw, You really need to bring that "spare" cuda SS to the midwest to even the figures out a little..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by The Lake The Lake wrote:

Steve, that's why we need to run relays for one another when a good deal is found. I'd run a leg for someone.

Chuck

I'd be glad to run a leg on the East Coast. Looking forward to it.

-JMurph
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2007 at 7:34pm
Guys,,,, This boat was the maroon one in NH for sale for $4000 bucks. Look in the for sale section here... I doubt the owner let it go for $500 bones...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic