NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whos going to the Olando Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 12:50am
Yes sir John, I am here in Orlando! Bought a 79 SN tonight (will try to have at the show). It will be parted out when I get it back to NC.

See you Saturday morning!!

pc
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 12:54am
I hope you will recognize me...I am the guy with long gray hair parked right next to a very Lime boat.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 1:17am
I am sure I will be able to find you with your boat. No worries!!

pc
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 1:30am
Paul,

Is it one of the 2 on Craigslist? I saw them & thought you might be after at least one of them. Got any parts on it for me? I put the 2 speedos in my truck earlier so I could send them to you tomorrow. Hope all goes well on the trip home. You guys have a great time & stay out of jail!
Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 1:49am
We will try not to follow your example and stay outa trouble.

I sent ya an e-mail to your address.

john

PS; You should come down..what is it 6-7 hours?
"Loud pipes save lives"

skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 2:08am
I tried to work out coming down, but I have family commitments in Ky this weekend. I'm sure it will be a great time. I got a request today for me to come down to Disney for a meeting on Monday. I wish I got that earlier & I could have made the trip & let Mickey pay for it. We are doing a new addition to the Contemporary resort at Disney.
Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 2:12am
Well maybe next time. If you do come down to check on the job...let me know. Sounds cool...working for the Mouse.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 3:33am
paul...Keep your eyes open for some "Wing windows" for my 80, you know how hard they can be to find.... see you guys on saturday!

Dont forget your sunscreen!
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 10:37am
Jbear- If you sent an email to me, I didn't get it. Here is my address.

gmcfar161@aol.com
Greg

86 BFN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 12:11pm
Greg/skicat........I have one 79 SN behind my truck.....looked at another one and made an offer...BUT neither one has the fiberglass cover for the rear......I am still looking, but believe me..you will get the first one I find. Going to strip a Southwind today. I will keep in touch with you.

Madd...I will look for your wing windows also........haven't found an 80-81 down here yet.

pc

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 12:14pm
Greg/skicat.....forgot to answer one of your questions....one of them was on CL, the other was not. The one that is on there now is plain white, missing the original seats and looks terrible. He is asking $2000 and not worth $500 to me. I am NOT interested in it for the reason of the missing, important pieces.

I WILL find you a fiberglass fuel tank cover......eventually!!

pc
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2007 at 12:35am
MM: Extra detail tomorrow nite. Eddie is coming over to get a beer and his tickets. Can't wait till Saturday.

Don't forget a cooler for the parking lot!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2007 at 3:08am
John, Paul, Mark and others - have a great time tomorrow! Wish I could be there. Take lots of pictures.

John, got you email. Sorry I didn't have to get you some stuff. Thanks for thinking of the site.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-08-2007 at 10:06am
Thats ok. People will recignize MM's boat and we'll get some pics. I got a decal on my back window of the truck. I too wish you could be here.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 12:50am
Well guys...we are back home after an awesome day.

It was great to meet Paul and BJ in person. As with everyone we have meet here...they were great guys. And you all should see hasbeenskier's (BJ Borling) Nautique in person. What a job he did on it! Can't wait to see what he does with his BFN.

Jane ...what a treat it was to meet you and your family in person. Keep that Mustang forever! Hope to see you up in NC someday.

Neither Mark or I won anything for our boats...should have...BJ's was a definate first place boat and then it was a toss-up after that. Mark did win a detail bucket...better save it to use for next year Mark and his bro Keith did win a cool banner. I won a HO Mach 1...unfortunatly I already have one in the attic of the garage. So you'll see it here for sale soon.

A great day was had by all. Thanks to Backfoot and his wife JoAnne for going with us. We seen some shows and just had a great time.

Hope I didn't leave anyone out. Pics will follow as soon as Mark and Lisa get 'em on here.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 10:46am
Dittos on the reunion. It was fun. 111 boats from 1953 to current. 1300+- people. As you would expect every one was very nice. It was a special treat for me to meet the famous Mr & Mrs. jbear. and Mark. It is no wonder to me why people travel from all over the country to hang with the Berrys. Sunglassses were a requirement for the inspection of Mark's "LIME 80". Spending the day with my old friend Paul Carpenter and his trophy girl friend "Tandy" was extra special for me. Turning Paul loose among all those Correct Crafts is like watching a young bird dog on his first hunt. Theresa and SECC did a Fabulous job putting the reunion together. A hat, lunch, a day at Sea World and a ton of CC lover's for $7.00 dollars? Where were ya'll?............bj
hasbeenskier
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 5:39pm
we had a nice time, it was great to meet all of you, im glad to have met BJ , paul and jane and to see the berrys and backfoot again and all my friends from Orlando, BJ I think you should have won 1st place, I was shocked about that, and the Orange boat was sweet, he won best of show last year!   

heres some more pics

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 5:41pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 5:42pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 6:09pm

hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 6:09pm
Thanks Mark,
The Correct Craft judges must put alot of emphasis on original equipment like carpet, paint and upholstery. In other words restorations must not score as well. Both you and jbear were most complementary of the 81 and that all that matters to me. We as reps. for CCfans did pretty good on the drawings though... don't you think? I am so glad you took some photos for the ccfans to see.
bj
hasbeenskier
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 6:11pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 6:16pm
The Best of Show Winner!

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 6:27pm

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 6:29pm
Yes that motor is in the classic!, sweet huh
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 6:31pm

69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 10:46pm
MM - Great shots, as usual.

John - is that a GL reunioun T-shirt? Good call, Keith and everyone who put GL together should be proud.

Mike
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 11:37pm
Well we have returned back to NC from the Orlando CC Reunion. What a great trip. It was great seeing soooo many wonderful CC's. It was great getting to meet the JBear and Mrs JBear and Mad Marxx. You guys boats looked great, and I can tell you take well care of them. You both should be proud. It was great getting to meet you guys in person. Thanks for all the compliments for our boat (even though we didn't bring it down with us this year). I wish my dad was still with us, because he would have loved talking with you guys about CC boats. I don't know if you would have made it to the park, because he would have wanted to kept talking. It was great seeing Paul Carpenter there. He is the one responsible for directing us to this website. He even got to talk to the Sides, who were orignally from the same town as Paul. It was a great time had by all. Theresa does a great job in organizing this event, and also with the prizes that are given away. We are grateful the Lord blessed us with meeting terrific people, and giving us traveling mercy as we were on the road. Again thanks to all the people we met, and we will be talking again soon.
Jane
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 11:38pm
Oh, I forgot also to thank Mad Marxx for the pictures on the site. They were great. Thanks for your time in posting these. I know they are enjoyed by all.
Jane
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2007 at 11:55pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic