Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NE Lodging

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NE Lodging
    Posted: July-30-2007 at 1:28pm
My family's place is only about 8 miles from where the NE reunion is being held this year.

This past weekend my mother was in from OH and the family was up to celebrate her birthday so we had a full house. My wife and I elected to stay at the Jeremiah Mason House (B&B) in Limerick Saturday night. We met Tom and his wife Kyle who own and operate the place. They seem like very nice people.

I know Brad (Barracuda) mentioned he is staying there the weekend of the reunion. He should be very happy staying there.

In case anyone is still looking for a place to stay, they said they still had some rooms available the weekend of the reunion.

Don't forget there is also the camping area that Keith and his family were nice enough to arrange for.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-31-2007 at 10:20am
66- Glad to hear the great review of the B&B.
Thanks for letting us know about the place.
Looking forward to meeting you in a couple weeks
-Brad
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic