NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who’s Ugly Mug?

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2007 at 10:33am
Madd Man,
I have thought about it but, that is as far as it has gone. What are your thoughts?

Nauti84
Thanks for noticing. The Deck is fiberglassed nida-core. It was laid up on a glass top table in two pieces then glassed in. It has a non- skid surface. I like it alot.
hasbeenskier
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2007 at 11:32am
Good stuff.....Nice boats hasbeen!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2007 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by hasbeenskier hasbeenskier wrote:

Nauti84
Thanks for noticing. The Deck is fiberglassed nida-core. It was laid up on a glass top table in two pieces then glassed in. It has a non- skid surface. I like it alot.

Very cool (& interesting) man!
Root View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Root Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2007 at 3:53pm
Hasbeen, thats some good sharp pics and the boats are clean too.
RootRacing
freemanca View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freemanca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 1:42am
Originally posted by tjlake tjlake wrote:

Great looking boats..if you have withdrawals, give me a shout, we are on Lay, just south of B'ham...Joe (we've finally got water!)

Joe, so that's where all of my water on Logan Martin has gone, down to you guys? I have only had the '83 I finally found in less than a handful of times because my dock is dry. Have to rely on the pontoon parked a few docks down from mine this summer. :-(

chris
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 3:55am
Originally posted by hasbeenskier hasbeenskier wrote:

Madd Man,
I have thought about it but, that is as far as it has gone. What are your thoughts?

hasbeen...Its a great time, I think you should put your boat in it, your boat looks alot like Jbears boat, and we will all be in the same class! It will be my first time having my boat at sea-world, I cant wait, and after the show you can all come over to my lake so we can get them wet and try to cool off!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-07-2007 at 7:28pm
Madd Man,
I have obtained an application. I will consider it. I am sure it is a good time. I will keep you posted.
hasbeenskier
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 1:44am
B.J.

I want to be adopted into your family if you sell again.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 10:10am
Hey Chuck,
And I thought we were family.....How is every thing?
bj
hasbeenskier
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 12:42pm
BJ

Every thing is good. Lots of projects this summer: South Dakota reservations, Washington DC, Sports Camps, a campaign for homeless in our area here in Kansas City (the average age of 50% of homeless people is 9). I've been doing lots of writing, and I'm currently helping our middle son resurrect an old motorcycle from the dead.

Sadly we have not been on the water in about 3 weeks.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2007 at 8:26pm
Chuck,
If you can't get to the lake you are just too busy. Back in the day I was into motorcycles too What are you guys rebuilding?
bj
hasbeenskier
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 1:22am
BJ,

We're going to try and catch a little time tomorrow on the water.

We're rebuilding a 1980 CB650, putting the carbs back in maybe this weekend and see if it starts.

I drive around a 1978 CX500 to commute with in the summer, pretty easy on gas.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic