Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weekend Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
joed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weekend Pictures
    Posted: August-06-2007 at 10:33am
Hey Gang,

Had a great weekend! Here's a quick photo journal .

This is our friend's son. Second day on a wakeboard. 12 years old.

Friend's daughter, 7 years old, took me an hour to gently sell her on the whole thing.

My wife, knowing when to let go to avoid a faceplant. Notice the handle is not in her hands.

Here's our boat.

And finally a group of German engineers we took out on Sunday.

A GREAT time was had by all. And a big thanks to this forum for allowing me to create these fantastic memories by helping me keep my boat running strong!

Cheers!

Joe
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 4:18am
Great pics and a very clean looking boat. Pride of ownership I can tell !!
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 10:31am
Hi Joe
I noticed you weren't modeling that choice t-shirt that you acquired. And I also noticed no rash from Doug's barefoot suit.
Great pictures. My kids can't get over the colors on your boat. It runs nice too. Do you have any other pictures from Sunday morning. We must have had too much fun footing and forgot to break out the camera.
You had a full day on the water. Footing with us in the AM and back out in the afternoon. What Lake?
If your interested, Sept 22nd, Big Rapids. Weekend of camping and barefooting.
Talk to you soon
Steve

Great, I just noticed these pictures were from two weekends ago. It's early and I just got my coffee.
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 7:43pm
Joed,

Nice ride you got there, it's alot nicer in person. was great to get to meet you this past sunday...

Tull,
Thanks for the invite and the great time will have to try to do it again sometime when we both do not have plans for later in the day. Don't be so hard your boat it is a sweet ride colors and all... I will email you that guys number if your still interested.
joed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 12:10am
Thanks James,

It was great meeting you and Jake, and thank you for the barefoot pulls in the swing! What a great tool for learning, almost foolproof.

Let's get together again before the seasons over. Nancy and I would be up for a trip down to Ypsi.

Have a great week.

Joe
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2007 at 12:51am
That is a pretty sweet lookin boat ya got there. never herd of it. I dig the color scheme
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic