NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tenual gear

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tenual gear
    Posted: August-11-2007 at 8:32am
Sweet Niblets, that jet boat is quite a piece of handywork. very Impressive

I'm 1/4 Swedish but the only thing I could understand was "spackle, spackle,spackle"
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2007 at 12:52am
the forward adjustment is made by removing the one lockscrew in the collar that i do see in the picture and rotating the screw collar to tighten, reverse is controlled by the band that i see around the screw collar, i dont see the reverse adjustment on the pictures but there is an adjustment somewhere. By the looks of the pictures it does look like an easy task to convert to a Borg Warner 10-17-004. if you consider that let us know
Eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 9:24pm
Sorry, not from me...you'll probably need to talk with Eric
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Lrno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lrno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 9:16pm
Agout my gear, any tips..??
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 8:59pm
Beautiful work... He even remembered the grease fitting!   
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
GottaSki View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GottaSki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 7:38pm
holy crap, kompressorn needs no transation.
"There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worthwhile as messing around with boats...simply messing."

River Rat to Mole
Lrno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lrno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 7:14pm
Well i'm a nice guy, check out this site, this mate is advance, all i swedish , but the photos talk for it self, he manufacture a lot of the pats himself.
Lars

Mather of recourses
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 6:45pm
Thanks Lars
Funny thing is, mine is one of the rougher looking boats on this site. These guys have put together some real gems. My boat is more of a workhorse.
Good luck with your transmission (gear)
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Lrno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lrno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 6:06pm
Nothing concering marin parts is finacially but if it can't be reparied i have to get a new one,read better used, is the correct name, tranny?, have problems with the marin technical terms, comes from the country of vikings. If anybody have some technical documentaion regarding my gear(tranny) i be happy to take part of it. Don't know if i adjusting it the right way.
Nice boat Tull.

Regards, Lars
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 5:16pm
Eric
Looks like a road trip. Do you like blonds?
Tull
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 4:41pm
up grading would be the way to go if its possible for you, finacially and logically, maybe if you post some pictures of your boat with the engine compartment and the back of the engine to see if you could possibly convert to hydraulic
Lrno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lrno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 2:13pm
probably very glazed had to move my boat and it took me 3 hours in very slow speed to get here home. Any ide what a needed service consist of? or do you recommend upgrade to a newer hydralic gear. My gear has no cooling.
Thank's for yor answers.

Lars
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 12:23pm
heat is a sign of slippage, the internals look like they may be Paragon or copies of the Paragon transmissions, normally if you cant get them adjusted the plates are glazed from slippage and lose the ability to hold or clamp. you may have to remove for service. If you adjust to tight you will break the apply arms and then you will real have problems
Lrno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lrno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 11:23am
I have problems with my gear an looking for technical information about it, 'Tenual E 6604 M'. Try to adjust it and it became better but it still slipping whem put in forward. The gear get's so warm so the paint come loose. Some photos
Photos
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic