NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Micro Mini Mi Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Micro Mini Mi Reunion
    Posted: August-10-2007 at 11:31am
3 or 4 of us CCfans, plus other friends, are getting together Sunday morning to do a little footing here in MI. Myself, 87BFN, Quigs85SN2001 and hopefully joed are getting our boats together for a few hours of footing and learning how to foot. Should be fun and hopefully, if one of the other guys knows how to post photos, we should have some good ones.
Tull
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 1:08pm
Where in Michigan and what lake do you guy's ski?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 1:53pm
Q
I'm in White Lake, 35 miles NW of Detroit. 87's in Ypsilanti and Joed is in Grande Blanc. We are heading to White Lake, in White Lake, on Sunday. Quigs and I are on a show team and I have not met 87 or joed yet. I guess that's what this site does, brings CC people together.
Man, does that sound sappy.
Tull
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

Man, does that sound sappy.
Tull

Sappy??? I don't know, maybe a little bit, but a heck of a lot of fun. Look at the great time had at reid's last weekend. And I have had the pleasure of getting together with Brad, Ken, Tim and Keith on a couple occassions. Its a haul for me, about 1.5 hours each way for an after work ski, but well worth it. Its great getting together with the guys met through this site. Good times, a few laughs (like Keiths "pay attention" barefoot face plant) and the pleasure of watching people work on and acheive new stuff. Being out with these guys, I've done stuff and pushed my 52 year old bones harder than I have in 20 years. Its a great elixer. Looking forward to hooking up with them and the others tomorrow in Maine.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 3:10pm
Tull,

Used to do quite a bit of boating/skiing in and around the sisters lakes area and Paw Paw lake west of St Joseph, Brownie is up near Traverse City on Glen Lake, try to get up there as often as possible. Michigan Lakes are awesome!

Larry,

It has been great fun meeting and skiing with so many from this site, hopefully before the end of this season I will get out east to our family's place on Candlewood Lake and meet more of the North East contingent.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 5:04pm
Quinner
I don't know much about the Paw Paw area or the SE corner of the state but Traverse and any part of northern MI is heaven on earth, summer and winter.
I've also never been on Glen lake but my wifes family rented cabins up there for many years when she was young. They are talking about doing that in the next couple of years. I know my BFN will be there.
Always give a yell when coming through MI. I know there's a few of us who will get together.
Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Tull,

Used to do quite a bit of boating/skiing in and around the sisters lakes area and Paw Paw lake west of St Joseph, Brownie is up near Traverse City on Glen Lake, try to get up there as often as possible. Michigan Lakes are awesome!

Chris,

Spending next weekend at a friends lake house near Paw Paw, Haven't been there in 10 years and can't remember the name of the lake but it was a nice small lake with crystal clear water. I can't wait to flush the river water from the 81.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 7:07pm
Alan,

There is Paw Paw lake near Dewogiac and near the town of Paw Paw one of the Lakes is Lake Christy, Julie's father had a place on that lake so I used to keep my 80' out there on a lift, 250-300 acres, no public launch and very clean. Probably see you Sunday.

waterskier2007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskier2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2007 at 10:09pm
hey just to let u guys know. im posting pics and a thread about the reunion, under the title "mini MI reunion w/ pics" should be up in a few minutes
-Brendan Kirchner
Glass is made to be shattered

85BFN
beirish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2009 at 3:10pm
You don't happen to have a brother named Derrick do you? I know its an odd qhestion but I knew a guy who lived in Waterford with the same last name...

Anyways, I'm new to the forum, just got my '01 SN 196 a few weeks ago and have been looking around the site... pretty cool. Let me know if you guys get together again. I'm not far from White Lake as I live in West Bloomfield.
2001 Ski Nautique 196 (GT40)
beirish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2009 at 3:12pm
Sorry, that was meant for "tullfooter."
2001 Ski Nautique 196 (GT40)
waterskier2007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskier2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2009 at 3:13pm
i can answer. he does not.
-Brendan Kirchner
Glass is made to be shattered

85BFN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2009 at 5:39pm
Hi Brian, welcome aboard.
No, as waterskier2007 (my son) said, I don't have any relatives in Waterford. I know there is a cop with the same last name, but I have not met him. Congrats on getting the new boat. Where do you run it? Where in West Bloomfield do you live? Anytime you want to hit White Lake, your welcome to hang at our cottage. (unless that beirish means your a Notre Dame lackey)      We're there most weekends.
Shoot me an email with some contact info.
Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2009 at 6:46pm
ODD but our President has your same family name...LOL by any chance you have family in argentina???

Good Luck in the reunion..and cammon steve you need to learn how to post pictures..is not that hard..tell brendan to teach you...I guess he lacks of patience when trying to do so!! LOL
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2009 at 7:23pm
No Kapla, I don't know of any relatives in Argentina.
But cut me some slack. I do know enough about this machine to post photos. My problem is that I don't take any photos; my son has the sweet camera.(my wife has our camera, but you don't want to see those.
Here's one of what we would do if we had a winter time reunion. This is at my house, but we do the same thing at the cottage.

'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2009 at 7:33pm
sweet!!!
hope I can meet you all ccf in the future!!! this site rocks...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic