NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mini MI reunion w/ pics

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
waterskier2007 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskier2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mini MI reunion w/ pics
    Posted: August-12-2007 at 10:23pm
So, the mini "reuinion" out on White Lake went very well. We had 2 BFN's, a Ski Nautique, and an Eliminator come out. We ripped some runs on the lake and hung out at the White Lake Inn tiki bar. despite the pizza taking forever to cook, it was an awesome day. Until we realized that three of us had to leave for a Birthday party out in Utica (about 45 mins away for all of you who dont know the area). so we left the bar at around 130 and made it to the party. and for those of u at the reunion wondering, we were not in trouble with the wife/mother. and we actually got to the party before jeff. it was probably because he had to wait for the wife and kids to get ready

overall it was a great day. hope those of you that were there had fun. and thanks for coming out. if anyone wants more pics, email me at kirchdog2@aol.com

-Brendan Kirchner
Glass is made to be shattered

85BFN
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskier2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2007 at 11:09pm
got some more pics from when we met at burger king in the morning

-Brendan Kirchner

85BFN
joed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2007 at 11:37pm
Thanks to all who attended the mini michigan reunion. Tullfooter (Steve) and his son's Jarret and Brendan (waterskier2007) were excellent hosts.

I got a chance to pursue a long time goal of learning to barefoot.

James (87BFN) and Jake started me out on the swing... then went to boom, and ended the day trying a few long line deep starts behind Brian's (Quigs85SN2001) boat. Got the butt glide down, and a few seconds of 3-point. I'm looking forward to hanging with the BIG DOGS.

Thanks for a GREAT time, and hopefully we can do it more often. I'm definitely bring nose clips and tape next time. My sinuses are KILLING me. ;o)

Have a great week.

Joe
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskier2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2007 at 11:42pm
oh and thanks for including my id Brendan(waterskier2007)

just kidding. that was a great time, and we will have to do it again before the end of the season, and on a day with no previous obligations (little kids birthday parties)
-Brendan Kirchner

85BFN
joed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 12:01am
Brendan,

Originally posted by waterskier2007 waterskier2007 wrote:

oh and thanks for including my id Brendan(waterskier2007)

You happy now?

I edited my post.

Joe
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskier2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 12:06am
i guess it will do haha

it was cool meeting you and good luck with the barefooting. hopefully the wife will give up some time and pull you, because it can be boring for the driver, taking so many tries. and if you ever need any help just ask, but my dad is a terrible barefooter so i dont know if you should ask him
-Brendan Kirchner

85BFN
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 10:54am
That was a blast. Too bad we were on a limited time frame.
The weather tried to stop us but I don't think that was possible. James and Jake, thanks for coming out and putting our boats side by side. I'm going to need a set of those Hi-techs. I wish I had a camera when Jake was riding that barefoot handle on the end of the boom like it was a tree swing. James, keep up the footing, bump your speed up and quit leading with your face lol.
Joe and Nancy, great to meet you two. Any time you need a spotter, give a yell. If we can't be out, Jeff is always looking to ski. Joe, you are a brave man to put on Doug's barefoot suit. Do you know what evil lives in there?
Quigs, by the looks of yours and Greg's perma-grins, I think you guys had the most fun. Long line footing is just around the corner.
What time did everyone leave? I figured if Jarrett, Brendan and myself did not have a comittment, We might still be there.
We will do it again soon. Thanks again for everyone coming out.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

joed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Tullfooter Tullfooter wrote:

Joe, you are a brave man to put on Doug's barefoot suit. Do you know what evil lives in there?

Is that what that funky itchy rash is?

I'm off to the shower! Thanks for a great time Steve.

Joe
Quigs85SN2001 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quigs85SN2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 11:58pm
I agree with Tullfooter, what a blast! I'd go back to White Lake any time. I sure wish our lake had a Tiki Bar. Joe and Nancy, James and Jake, it was nice to meet you. We newbie footers need to stick together! We have been talking about resuming our Sunday morning barefoot clinics on Big Lake. You guys are more than welcome to join in. Let me know if you're interested. We don't have a Tiki Bar, but I'll do my best to compensate for it.

Brian
joed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 10:05am
Brian,

It was certainly a pleasure meeting you. My sinuses are still recovering from my longline deep front barefoot attempts. Next time I'm certainly bringing nose plugs and tape.

I'm hoping to hook up with Darcy and Doug this weekend for my next lesson.

Hope to see you soon.

Joe
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic