FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England Reunion Recap and Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 12:05am
Derek catching air in the Air Chair

Dave Hoar

Dave Hoar

Laying out the ropes for the 3-man slalom criss cross

The Band at Jonathan Michael's
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 12:41am
Jeff: Sure was great seeing ya, even if it was just in the pictures. Uhhhh....no more driving the '80 tho, now that I hear about your driving style!

Thanks to all who have posted pics for the rest of us to enjoy. Thanks as well for posting the names....thats the best part of sharing these pics...now we get some faces with the names.

Reid: Can I travel around with ya to these Reunions? I will carry your shot-ski.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 3:16am
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

My goal in life has just shifted to where all I want to do is roam the country and have sex at every location.

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Reid: Can I travel around with ya to these Reunions? I will carry your hot-ski.

john

What the ....??
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:35am
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

My goal in life has just shifted to where all I want to do is roam the country and have sex at every location.

Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Reid: Can I travel around with ya to these Reunions? I will carry your hot-ski.

john

What the ....??

WOW????
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 7:34am
looks like you guys had a really good time. Glad to see Ken's 2001 made the party, how did run???
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by 87BFN owner 87BFN owner wrote:

Glad to see Ken's 2001 made the party, how did run???

Ken actually picked up his boat Saturday morning and the Reunion was his first test drive. His boat ran great. Looks like he's finally all set.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 5:33pm
Here are a few shots I took of Keith on the airchair... These shots show him taking a spill, but he actually looked pretty good on it.

66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 5:44pm
Someone else may have better shots of this, but here are a few pictures of Jeff's power turns...

Kyle
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:27pm
Great shots Kyle! I followed your link to Photo Bucket and tried to blow-up the power slide photo. It's not much bigger but you can barely see Tim, riding shot-gun upfront, and I'm bracing myself across the back seat. Of course, Jeff is behind the wheel.

I also grabbed Kyle's photo of the 3-man slalom criss cross.

*Edit - That's Brad (Barracuda) in back, I'm in the middle, and Jeff (Jeff Kostis) skiing up front. Woodie is driving Jeff's boat.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:31pm
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:33pm

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:35pm

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:36pm
I wish those pictures were larger.

I've got videos of the air chair, but don;t know how to post them.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:46pm
Figured it out. More to come later when I have the time.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 6:48pm
Triple skiing

66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 7:21pm
Keith,

I was behind you briefly Sunday night. I got to the light in Alfred and noticed your boat a few cars in front of me. I was behind you till we got to 109 in Sanford where you turned right and I stayed on 4 toward 236.

If you look at the shot of the triple ski you can see Mike standing on his boat taking a picture. I'd like to see how his shot came out.

Kyle

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 7:31pm
Hey Kyle,
Saw the 176 on the trailer as we passed L. Ossipee. Wondered if we might pass you on the way home. Yea, we stopped in Sanford for a quick bite and coffee before we got on the highway.

Mike definetly had a front row seat. Will be cool to see his photos.

Still waiting to see if anyone captured the last power slide with Jeff's boat completly out of the water.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 7:49pm
Here is a shore line shot with my 176 in front...

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 7:53pm
Air chair flip

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Still waiting to see if anyone captured the last power slide with Jeff's boat completly out of the water.

-Keith

Keith,

You mean this one???

JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 11:51pm
    Cool pics!! Wow Larry, you really wanted to see it roll huh? Ive tried with no success!

Jbear WTF? You wont let me drive the 80? Its not as bad as it looks!!

Oh, did anyone ever pick up all the balls off the floor at Johnathan Michaels? I bet they went on someones tab. That place just wont be the same. They prob wont let us in next year....           Jeff....
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-15-2007 at 11:54pm
Yea Larry, it did cross my mind that we might end up like that.

Boy, you've got to love the sound of Jeff's boat in the video above - 'Triple Skiing'.

-Keith

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 12:28am
Only kidding...JEFF.....you already drove me and I know you are a show driver....a real pro.

Uhhhh...whose balls were all over the floor?

john

PS to MM; gotta proofread better-meant to say "shot-ski"
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Boy, you've got to love the sound of Jeff's boat in the video above - 'Triple Skiing'.

What was also very impressive about that run is that the three of you were up absolutely instantly. There wasn't even a hint of that boat having to work to get the three of you up
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 1:21am
I went home and told my son about Derek and air chairing. He wanted to see some air chairing and plugged "air chair" into Youtube. The first clip that came up was our Derek. Pretty good clip if you want to see it.

derek
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 2:26am
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 2:34am
A Couple more pics from last weekend-
The ol 86er next to Roy's Tique

Ken's 86 next to Tim's screamin deamon

Mrs and Jr

Ken finishing his set

Getting ready for the 7 person MEGA ski
(L-R) Erich G, Jeff K, Angela G, Mrs Barracuda, Me, Karen B, Keith B
Kyle is the photographer on shore
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 2:43am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

What was also very impressive about that run is that the three of you were up absolutely instantly. There wasn't even a hint of that boat having to work to get the three of you up

Ya man- Woody drives it like that throttle is an on/ off switch HA HA
I guess that's just the Massachusetts driver in him, eh Jeff
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 10:24am
- That's all I can say.
Boy it looks like it was a fantastic weekend!
Great job Keith (and all involved) in pulling it together.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 4:52pm
Scott,
Well, let's plan now for you to attend next year, boat in tow!

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234>
  Share Topic