FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England Reunion Recap and Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New England Reunion Recap and Photos
    Posted: August-13-2007 at 10:28am
The New England Reunion was a great success. We had 13 boats and well over 50 people in attendance. The weather was perfect and everyone had a great time. Put nearly 11 hours on my '94 Ski Nautique as it pretty much ran non-stop from Saturday to Sunday. Lots of skiing and footing by all.

Thank you to everyone who came.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 1:16pm
It was awesome. What a group of nice people. My boys and I had a great time. Thanks to everyone for being so nice and giving my kids a chance to run the course and barefoot. They had a geat time.

I'll post some pictures when my son gets them off his camera.

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 1:37pm
Great Event. Great People. Great Boats. Brad and his friend Eric brought a course and had it set up Friday night. Sat AM the early arrivals (Keith, Eric, Brad, Tim and I) did some footing runs, (6 am, 60 degrees). During registration the local ski club performed out front. Good stuff. Air chair demo by a real pro. Keith and I gave it a shot. Not as easy as it looks, Keith definitly got the hang of it better than I. Some of our own show ski demos by Keith, Brad and Jeff Kostis. Jeff Kostis demo'd the fine art of extreme power turns.

Only a few minor mechanical glitches:

me-exhaust hose-duct tape.

Dave (and his amazing mustang)-vacuum hose-duct tape, and

Brents Classic-stuck solinoid-hammer)

Those simple fixes and we were all good to go.

I had to leave Saturday afternoon. I'm sure saturday evening and sunday brought many more notable events

Thanks to Keith and his family for putting on a great event. It was a real pleasure meeting everyone.

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Great Event. Great People. Great Boats.

Thats true, but the highlight of my weekend was simply not falling out of Jeff's boat.

It was great seeing everyone again, as well as meeting several new faces... another weekend well spent! The INT slalom instruction that we got on Sunday was a total bonus.

Hopefully you guys were better with your cameras than I was. Looking forward to the pics.

Keith, you did a great job pulling this whole event together. Somehow I missed your wife and parents on my way out yesterday- be sure to thank them for me!
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 6:55pm
Keith, did you get the Perfect Pass figured out?
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 7:31pm
A few photos ....

Putting in the course Friday afternoon

Friday Night

Saturday, 6:00 am Barefooting

Hanging out Saturday

Best of Show

Saturday Night

Early Sunday

Barefoot Clinic

Seven skiers behind Jeff's '76

More photos to come.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 7:34pm
Joel,
Thanks for your help, Perfect Pass worked great all weekend. Had it dialed in perfectly.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2007 at 10:25pm
Looks like a great time. Sweet setup on the shore with the boats lined up in the water. Can't wait to see more pics.

Rob
69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 12:18am
Great shots! Glad to hear everyone had a good time. Hope to be there next year.
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 12:43am
Wow...looks like you guys had a cool time.

More pics...please!

What a great place this is...thanks as always to Keith!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 12:54am
    Hi John!! I couldnt agree with you more!! We had a GREAT time and the weather was PERFECT!! You will have to make it for sure next year!! No excuses!!

Tim, is your arm better?? Great sounding boat!! Jbear would be proud!

Brad, I finally posted one before you! HA!

Kyle, need to bring the Skylark next year!!

Many thanks to Keith and family for the hard work. AMAZING!! Glad you got to wear out your new boat in one weekend!

Jeff...
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 12:57am
So cool to see ya posting, my friend. Glad you had fun. Looks like you guys need a "shot-ski" tho.

Next year I wanna try and make both. You owe me a boat ride...with power turn!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 11:32am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

You owe me a boat ride...with power turn!

john

John, better bring your velcro shorts. I thought for sure at one point I was going to see Keith airborne and then skipping across the lake when he was riding in the back of Jeffs boat during the power turn demos.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 11:33am
Originally posted by JEFF KOSTIS JEFF KOSTIS wrote:

Tim, is your arm better??                                 

Darn, I knew I left too early.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 11:42am
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Tim, is your arm better??                                 

Darn, I knew I left too early.

Larry, nothing like a power turn at 45+! Jeff, the arm is looking good- and the left leg is mysteriously sore as well. I dont mind the bruises- I just hope we got some good pics!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 12:06pm
If I'm not mistaken the pic of the barefoot clinic is my 16 yo son, David, barefooting for the first time.

All I've been hearing since is that we need a boom, and a slalom course. And we are going to attend the INT meet in NH on 9-8 & 9-9 because these boys have to be there. Thanks to "Dad from the INT" for making David feel good about going to the next meet.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 12:30pm
Being in the boat, I don't have any photos of the powerslides. That last one, when we hit those waves, it felt like the entire boat was about two feet out of the water mid-slide. I hope someone caught that picture.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 12:46pm
I missed the power slides, too. I was impressed how a lot of you drive with authority.
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 2:11pm
Hey all- WOW, where to begin?
Had such a great time up there we ended up staying another day.

First off- a great big THANK YOU to the Bagley family for thier hospitality and coordination efforts. Also, please pass along our sincere gratitude to the remainder of the Sokokis lake community for allowing us to invade the small lake all day Sunday keeping the water calm for the slalom clinic.

It was great catching up with old friends and making new ones.

More posts to come.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

That last one, when we hit those waves, it felt like the entire boat was about two feet out of the water mid-slide.
-Keith

It was.     I did not get a pic,though.

Thanks again to everyone who attended and to the Sokokis Lake assoc.,Keith and family,and everyone who helped make it a success.What a great time,and it was nice to see everyone again.I have some pics to post later.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 2:58pm
A few more photos ...

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 3:22pm
For those of you wondering-

Saturday night photo #1
L-R Karen Bagley (Keith's HOT sister), Jeff Kostis, Keith, Taylor (the possible someday Mrs TRBenj?) , Tim (TRBenj), Brad (Barracuda)

Saturday night photo #2
L-R Taylor, Tim, Kyle (66 Skylark), Karen, Brad, Jeff.

Not pictured in the Saturday night photos is the lovely Allison Bagley (Mrs Keith)who hung with the best of us all night and endured the ear drum spitting cover band (Tonto).

These pictures were taken just shortly before last call (we closed the place), getting busted leaving the bar with beers in hand and getting chased down by a mad bouncer for not closing out a tab.
Good times fellas!
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Joel,
Thanks for your help, Perfect Pass worked great all weekend. Had it dialed in perfectly.

-Keith

Joel, btw - we pulled 16 skiers, with at least six passes each, through the course on Sunday. I couldn't imagine doing that without PP.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 3:58pm
Great job guys!! That set-up looks swell on the lakefront. I'm waiting for the power slide photos. We missed that opportunity at GL, but in retrospect it's probably better that we did. My goal in life has just shifted to where all I want to be able to do is roam the country and attend CC reunions. (and of course I'll have sex at every location)
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 4:18pm

Brad, I finally posted one before you! HA!

Jeff...

Jeff- you're a madman! Had a great time skiing and hanging with you. That 3 man slalom criss cross with you and Keith was a real hoot! I'm looking forward to the video of that one.
You'll have to teach me that trick where you ski completely around the boat.
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 5:56pm
Brad, a video of the 3-man slalom criss cross ended up on my camera. I'll post it soon.

There was also a dolphin sighting over the weekend - yours truly - caught on video.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 5:59pm
Jeff is definitely a mad man! I think his power slides confirm that

Kyle, need to bring the Skylark next year!!
                                Jeff...

Jeff,
I didnt want to be showy and bring two boats You know how it is.

Just kidding my friend, well see what we can do about bringing the Skylark next year.

Kyle

66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 6:49pm
Like Brad, Id also like to thank Keith and the Bagley family for their efforts coordinating the event and their hospitality.

Also, a big THANKS to the Carroll family for allowing us the use of the shore front and parking the vehicles and trailers in their lot.

What a great weekend! We had a wonderful spot for the reunion. The weather was perfect. And to top it off we had a great bunch of people and boats turn out for the NE reunion.

It was nice to see friends from last year and meet some new ones.

I'll say it... I'm already looking forward to next year!

Kyle
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by 66Skylark 66Skylark wrote:

Jeff is definitely a mad man! I think his power slides confirm that

Very funny!! Someone I was talking with someone who said they had pics. I cant remember who... Your going to try it next year Kyle. I think Im going to put in full body harnesses for next year!!   Jeff..

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2007 at 11:54pm
A few more photos ...

Succi (05 210)'s - '05 210

Brad (Barracuda)'s - '86 Ski Nautique

Ken (Nautique2001)'s - '86 Ski Nautique

Brent (classic63)'s '63 Classic

Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic