NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bragging Rights II

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

[QUOTE=MaddMarxx] I will pull any footer who thinks he can hang on at 60+ mph... cant wait till next year!!

Mark...is this your subtle way of telling us you are working on some mods to your boat to run against reid again next year?

Larrry, I picked up on that too. .

yea he's going to bolt on my high compression big valve heads for the week-end to smoke reid's small craft.[/QUOTE

Very funny, oh Boatless One.   I hope for MM's sake you also have a high compression big block to go along with those heads as I've got Hollywood working out at 70mph!!
ReidP
1973 Mustang

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Very funny, oh Boatless One.   I hope for MM's sake you also have a high compression big block to go along with those heads as I've got Hollywood working out at 70mph!!

hey that's cool you have him up to 70 mph but he has to stay up longer than 50ft before he face plants it.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 11:01pm
79; Left you a couple posts here as to the Reunion weekend. Left ya a cell message today as well. You dodging me?

john

Ps to Greg: Is your picture pulled from the NC post offices?

Ps to tull; The toothpick blew me away. He must know he is never gonna faceplant. Gives me hope to get better when I see NC Eddie foot the way he does. Good luck in your race.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 1:29am
Hey John,

I hope to be able to return to NC now. I got the return receipt where the superior court in NC got my payment. They said the picture can come down!
Greg

86 BFN
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 1:55am
Congrats. I hope Tom's wife will let him out with you again. Hope she does not feel you are a bad influence on him.

BTW: Since you are so close (6 hrs?) are you gonna do the Orlando Reunion? You won't be sorry. Hope to see you again. You could meet MADDMARK and the famous and very lovely BlondieGurl.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 2:00am

Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

hey that's cool you have him up to 70 mph but he has to stay up longer than 50ft before he face plants it.

I'll admit I was a little concerned too until HW showed up with his new extra-pad wetsuit and protective face gear.

ReidP
1973 Mustang

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 2:04am
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

Hey John,

I hope to be able to return to NC now. I got the return receipt where the superior court in NC got my payment. They said the picture can come down!

Greg, speaking of pictures, this evening I gave Jerry's boys, Justin and Jeffrey, their skiing pictures you took. They loved them and now think they're waterski wonders with their faces in print. Class act, thx.   
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 1:57pm
So your just going to keep dragging him around the lake at 70 mph wether or not he's up on his feet or not?

We're just going to have to instate some rules and if your footer sucks and can't stay up or get back up on their feet within 30 seconds your done and out of the race sorry, You choose HW, that might not have been the best choice available in the draft at the time sorry about ya.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 3:13pm
Well, I'm pretty sure I'm better than you '79 so why don't you keep quiet.

Of the posters on this forum I think tullfooter and backfoot100 are probably the best.

quinner can keep it up about the same.
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

SAY WHAT?
Greg

86 BFN
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 4:05pm
haha, it's always something when Hollywood posts....

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 4:12pm

That's only because he uses Top-Gun Male Enhancement pills...I saw them in his bag.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 4:20pm

So your just going to keep dragging him around the lake at 70 mph wether or not he's up on his feet or not?

If I ever get a Correct Craft that'll run 70, I'll be so stoked, I won't care what happens to the skier. Sorry HW. Maybe just one continuous tumble turn. That's footin by definition isn't it?
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 4:21pm
Reid and Hollywood...getting ready for next year...hey reid will your pink car go 70mph??
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 4:56pm
Hollywood
Thanks for the vote of confidance, but I think i've oversold my skills. I'm just a 44 year old who likes to foot, but I'm usually not the best in the group (unless it's a group of wally's, but I avoid those). Sounds like there's some really good footers on this site.
But if this race happens, whatever it turns out to be, count me in.
Steve
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 5:25pm

let's try and keep your personel life out of the subject please. We where talking about footing and not pole smoking.
backfoot100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote backfoot100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Reid and Hollywood...getting ready for next year...hey reid will your pink car go 70mph??

ROFL!!!!!!!! Oh my God, I about pissed my pants! Mark, where the heck do you come up with these pics?????

I also agree with Tull. Thanks for the kudos HW. I might be a little better than the average guy but nowhere near the caliber of other footers in this area. When you live in the same town as three world class pro barefoot schools and have at least four of the top eight finishers at last years Worlds who call this place home, you can get humbled very quickly. I still get my eyelids peeled back with much more regularity than my body can recover from at times.

When people run down to the lake to see what's making that noise, you've succeeded.

Eddie
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 6:06pm
Backfoot
I feel your pain. I'm still a little stiff from a two ski bomber fall at 48mph Tuesday.
Why do we do this to ourselves? BECAUSE WE CAN!
Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 6:20pm
tullfooter, I'm still a little sore from botched 38 mph bombers on Tuesday. Maybe if I had the speed I would have made them!

You can't teach endurance racing!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 7:12pm
Hollywood
I always say speed is good. We do a triple bomber and request a min of 42. Our lightweight guy hates that but he's the newbee.
Blew my shoulder out basing a barefoot pyramid because of low speed. I'm talking 32 mph. My mistake in stepping.

I think the secret to endurance racing is a toothpick.
Steve
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2007 at 7:59pm
This is how we do it down in FL..
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2007 at 1:09am
haven't we heard enough BS mark
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2007 at 2:58am
I been lucky enough to foot with Backfoot a couple nites a week lately.....let me just say there is a good reason why he was a show skier up north and it ain't because the girls liked to climb pyramids on him.....he is kinda modest.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2007 at 3:00am
[QUOTE=Hollywood] Well, I'm pretty sure quinner can keep it up about the same.

duhhhh.....
"Loud pipes save lives"

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2007 at 4:48am

haven't we heard enough BS mark

79...Sorry about all BS, its because when I was a kid I had to on ride the short bus!
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2007 at 5:18am
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2007 at 12:01pm
nice ride Mark I'll have to take a picture of My buddies fleet of Short buses for you.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2007 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by backfoot100 backfoot100 wrote:

Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

No, but remember my Blondiegurl-enhanced pink boat,...it might! And I do have a chin strap for my hat.

ROFL!!!!!!!! Oh my God, I about pissed my pants! Mark, where the heck do you come up with these pics?????

Eddie, he pulls most from the family photo album.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2007 at 2:36am
Reids boat is so fast, he had to put this sticker on it!!

87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2007 at 8:47pm
Tull,

If you make it to GL and my brother or I don't feel like footing then I will have to have one of your sons foot for my team.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic