Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Barefoot shoes

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Barefoot shoes
    Posted: August-16-2007 at 7:47pm
Looking for some barefoot shoes. Thanks
I'd rather have a drink on the rocks in the boat than have a boat on the rocks in the drink. Been there, done that, no bueno.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2007 at 11:40pm
Darrel: Been using some owned by Backfoot, Eddie...give hima shout and he might be able to fix you up.

BTW....had never used them before...thought they were for wimps (not you Eddie) but after Eddie talked me into them I realized what a help they are.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2007 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

BTW....had never used them before...thought they were for wimps (not you Eddie) but after Eddie talked me into them I realized what a help they are.
john

Had the opportunity to use a pair of Scarpa trainers last weekend when the water was too rough (windy) to foot.Pretty neat little items- real handy to have in the boat for working on technique- at 25 mph
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2007 at 7:57pm
Any one just making them with a pair of old chuck taylors and resin coated plywood? I saw some in a training vidio I watched this weekend.
I'd rather have a drink on the rocks in the boat than have a boat on the rocks in the drink. Been there, done that, no bueno.
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2007 at 8:17pm
Darrel
forget the plywood, the chuckie t's work great on their own.
Lefty
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2007 at 10:25pm
i'll give them a shot, thanks.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 3:30pm
I've been meaning to get some Chucks for quite a while. I've used a few different pairs of shoes, the ones I liked the best had soles just like Chucks, but were low top slip ons (like a pair of checkered Vans).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic