NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ACME 422 for sale.

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ACME 422 for sale.
    Posted: November-14-2007 at 6:59pm
Adam,
   Sorry, I just sold it. Actually, it was shipped on Monday. Thanks for the offer.

Anthony
utskier05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote utskier05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2007 at 6:39pm
If you still have the prop available I will buy it right now. I need a new one as soon as possible. Please e mail me back at astanley@utk.edu. Thanks alot.

Adam
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2007 at 1:14am
The prop has been fixed and balanced. I would sell it for $230 shipped.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2007 at 3:10am
I really appreciate all of you guys response. Understanding what is worth I would like to get close to 50% of retail. My target price as it is $200. From what you guys responded to me I get the feeling that I am asking too much. I have an excellent prop shop locally. I think I would get it fixed and re-posted later. The target will remain the same. I might be wrong but I think that's what I want to do. If somebody wants as it is $200 + $10 s/h. Hope not to insult anybody. Feel free to tell how crazy I am.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2007 at 1:11am
shipping?
cole7790 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole7790 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2007 at 8:52pm
Anthony, I am interested in the propeller. Thanks for all of the pics. What will you sell it for? James
Audnjames@comcast.net
james
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2007 at 12:05am
I don't know why the previous owner put a 422 on my 87 SN 2001. I guess somebody can get some good use out of it. It has a small ding on one of the leaf. Make an offer since I don't know how much it should be worth.

Dinged leave:

Other ones:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic