NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

site features

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: site features
    Posted: September-24-2007 at 12:24pm
I just realized that there is a "report post" feature that allows you to report bad or offensive posts to Keith! Funny how I have never seen it before. Guess my eyes need some attention too. I wonder how offen Keith sees one of these complaints?? Has anyone ever had to use it?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 1:55pm
Don't see it anyware pete
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 2:10pm
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 3:00pm
Evidently, if you report the people are not getting in trouble because if they were I think if anyone 79 would have known about the feature.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 3:09pm
jon, now do not go bashing 79, he is back on his MEDS,as the bear is asleep.
We have learned to live and let live here,Chris just comes across a little harsh at times.Also you do not have to read between the lines with him, he states his point and sticks to it.
Have you reported him??????? Or Me??????
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 5:24pm
I am not trying to cause trouble or bash anyone.

I have never used that button I was just kind of stating the obvious. I have no problem with 79. We had one pretty good disagreement in the past but I am over it and actually it was not even on this site.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 5:51pm
jon, give us more details, we love dirt.
What REMOVE site, or that other boat site??????????????????
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 7:01pm
LOL, We dont need to go there. I think it is funny how when you thought I was bashing 79 you were there to tell me not to but now you want me to give you the dirt on him.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 7:42pm
jon, Chris is like a snake .......
He will bite me as well as you,I have learned to pick my words carefully with him and the others in posting here.
Now can you give us some dirt,this can be used as ammo incase he jumps my bones next.
Remember jon this site is for sharing...............
If I was to go to a knife fight I would want him covering my back, and he would.....
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 8:04pm
Do you think Chris has other interests other than boats?? Maybe it's one of the other non Correct Craft boat sites!! Jon, you know we do have our methods and we will find out.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jon4pres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon4pres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 8:05pm
It was over on the2001.com

To make a long story short.
I built a tower and Chris thought it would break in several different ways. He tried to convince me that it was not safe and would kill someone when it broke.

About a month ago it broke. Then fell and broke my cousins leg. He got infection and then they amputated the leg. But I still think Chris is an idiot.

Just kidding about that last part. I have used the tower for 2 full seasons and it has worked great. I think Chris is along ways from an idiot. He is very knowledgable about these old boats. He is just sometimes a little abrasive in his posts.
82 2001

jon4pres@gmail.com
Fort Scott Kansas
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 8:05pm
[QUOTE=boat dr]
Now can you give us some dirt,this can be used as ammo incase he jumps my bones next.
Remember jon this site is for sharing...............
QUOTE]

That's old business guys, let it die.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2007 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

incase he jumps my bones next.

I don't think you're his type 'doc.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2007 at 2:23pm
It was a critque of his tower design and where all of the load get's placed based on his design and the slight differences that a design can make on the stress loads to the tower and hull.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2007 at 2:37pm
Just used the report feature on the above post:

79' spelled (almost) every word correctly, failed to use anything that remotely resembled an insult and his language was rated "G" throughout, very disturbing.

todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2007 at 2:41pm
The kinder, gentler 79 is just killing me......
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2007 at 4:52pm
79 must have slept at a Holiday Inn Express
Lefty
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic