Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

77 nautique speedos and acme 4 blade prop

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
coreytread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 77 nautique speedos and acme 4 blade prop
    Posted: October-27-2007 at 6:37pm
I have a set of speedos from my 77 ski nautique,the chrome is pitted and they probably dont work. Ill take 125 for the pair or best offer. if you look at my photos on my diary you can see them. I also have a 4 blade acme prop in near perfect condition. runs great just have three props and like my 3 blade better. offers accpeted on both items buyer pays shipping.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2007 at 9:25pm
Corey, You didn't provide a link to your diary so I found this one.

Corey's 77?

Is it the correct diary? Asking because I don't see a picture showing the speedos. Post a picture of them and the prop.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2007 at 9:49pm
Pete, this is from the link in his diary. Not sure if these are the ones for sale or not:

Corey, any chance you have the flame arrestor lying around from the bottom pic in your diary (the larger diameter, shorter one)? If so, Id be interested in it.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2007 at 10:20pm
Tim, I didn't even see the address in his diary to his photobucket pictures.

Cory, Tim has posted pictures of speedos I think were introduced in 78. I thought the 1977 would have a white background . What are you selling? Post a picture. Thanks.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2007 at 7:46pm
Speedos

These are the ones and they are from a 77 original equiptment, I am positive.

The flame arrestor is long gone
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2007 at 8:25pm
Corey, The color of the face (white or black) on the Airguides came up on my 77 Tique. Here's another example of CC's not being consistent! My 77 has white faces and I'm told they were standard in 77 and then went to black faces in 78!
Here's a picture out of the 77 catalog:

Just wanted to make sure we were getting the correct picture. I forgot to ask, why are you selling them?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2007 at 8:31pm
maybe its a 77 and a half or something no telling, hell they came with like 3 or four different engines.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2007 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Just wanted to make sure we were getting the correct picture. I forgot to ask, why are you selling them?

Corey, I think you missed the bottom question. I'm just curious!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2007 at 10:26pm
They have been sitting in a box in my closet for a bout a year and its kinda sad they should be refurbished and in use. I know how hard these are to find.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2007 at 10:48pm
Pete...I have noticed that some of the pictures that Correct Craft used for some years were the same pic from the previous year....diary sect. my be a better reference!

Coreytread....Have you blown into the pitot tube fitting(looking at a mirror) to see if the needles move? If they don't move...they may have a bad diaphram or blockage in the passage wire.If the needles move...they work(at least to some degree)
If the needle does not move...you are asking way too much!Or did you mean $1.25???

$125.00 is an ok price from old working speedos...new in box can go as high $300-$500(for one)!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2007 at 1:23pm
I will try later today, pretty clever way of checking to see if they work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic