NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 391392393394395 442>
Author
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-21-2018 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Air206 Air206 wrote:

Originally posted by td_in_nc td_in_nc wrote:

Cuddy cab - not a correct craft, but interesting ad
link

Hey! How did they get a picture of my wife! Someone has some explaining to do...........

WOW, I see you have INVESTED in your marriage. Can I borrow those some time to use as bumpers for my boat.

That must be one of those new fangled Coast Guard life Vest. When the sense water they INFLATE automatically.
1980 Ski Nautique SOLD Back to Cypress Gardens
2002 Sport Nautique, GT-40, FCT2, Cover Sports, Tower Bimini, Inc., Wet Sounds Audio System, Star Gazer Wake Edition S.
1968 Ski Nautique, Project.
aupatking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aupatking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2018 at 10:38pm
Our buddy with the 96 is posting it as a 99 again. This time on FB. Any takers on lighting him up again?
02 SN 196 TSC2 ZO
01 SN 196 TSC1
98 SN 196 TSC1
97 SN 196 TSC1
93 SN 196 NWZ
aupatking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aupatking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2018 at 10:38pm
Our buddy with the 96 is posting it as a 99 again. This time on FB marketplace. Any takers on lighting him up again?https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/139504986664340
02 SN 196 TSC2 ZO
01 SN 196 TSC1
98 SN 196 TSC1
97 SN 196 TSC1
93 SN 196 NWZ
tryathlete View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2018 at 7:16pm
Looks like a nice boat for the money without logging into FB. Wonder why anyone would do something like that (wrong year).
flyweed View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2018 at 8:51pm
LOL...I sent him a PM on Facebook...he said.... "Oh yeah....you must have seen an older ad, I haven't deleted yet". I told him it wasn't a 99, but a 96.    

'93 Ski Nautique NWZ, Air Boom Tower
Drink Tonight..for tomorrow We Ride!
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2018 at 11:28am
Not on CL, but I have a call in to a 1967 LH drive Skylark. Appears all original and all together. First time I'd seen one up close and with a Super Sabre V-6 logo on the transom. It was disappointing to see it outside, uncovered, and winter, with snow in it....

Remind me how to post a pic...
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2018 at 12:53pm
Go for it, we need more Team Buick members!
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2018 at 1:00pm
Whatever happened Larry Hineline's brother's Skylark project that we was going to sell?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2018 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Whatever happened Larry Hineline's brother's Skylark project that we was going to sell?

It's still out there.

Although I would like the challenge of the project, it really wasnt my place to take it on. My brother moved to florida and didnt have much use for/interest in it any more. As mentioned in the old link above, he did end up dropping it off at a local shop with your engine. Guy said he would drop it in and get it going. That was over a year ago and it hasnt been touched. My brother just wants it gone, whether as is for low price or after the repower at fair market cost. I cant be sure, but I bet he would turn it loose as is now for about $2,000 if anyone is interested. The engine has been stored inside and the last report from the PPO in the linked thread above is that it is ready to go. Interior has been stored inside and is in the condition shown in the photos. Hull is in good shape, tho I would sand the black paint off and remove and plug platform holes. The boat is in NC.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-27-2018 at 1:46pm
That's a great project. The gel looks to be in great condition and that color looks really nice when buffed out. Pictures don't do that color justice. Larry, other than interior, it doesn't look like it needs much money invested. You ought to partner up on it and do the work!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2018 at 12:33am
1995 Super Sport in Algonquin, IL (Gary hope You locked yours up Good!).
Interior redo not original, aging. Replacement decals not original Monster Tower
950 hours with new heads last year
15,900 “firm”

https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/boa/d/1995-correct-craft-super/6477250575.htmlSuper Sport
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2018 at 10:13am
I think that one is going into its 3rd year up for sale. I have seen it out but not up close. Not sure but I believe he was asking closer to 20 before or if it has a trailer.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2018 at 12:16pm
I emailed the seller who sent lots of lousy pics of his boat under a nice canopy on the Fox River. The “new Nautique lettering” is pure black and it looks kind of cheap (glad I didn’t go that route!). It has an Eagle single axle trailer supposedly. Before he sent any pics he said his $15,900 price was FIRM. I asked him how many hours were on the boat and he said 800. His pictures clearly show 950. He says the interior is not original and about 8 years old but “nice”. A closeup of the hatch cover shows some battlefield fishing line stitching trying to hold a long seam together. Says he just put $1000 into the stereo. Maybe if he turns the volume up, it will make the boat more saleable!

Three years on the market..... might have something to do with sales techniques and presentation for sale, not to mention price.
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2018 at 1:20pm
Anyone have any info on this boat?

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/boa/d/2008-correct-craft-super-air/6475928393.html

Price seems a bit too good to be true. Also concerns me that it shows up on craigslist in Portland, OR and Columbus, OH
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2018 at 1:27pm
The speakers on that Super Sport look 10+ years old.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2018 at 1:37pm
That's ok Pete listens to older music anyway
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2018 at 2:00pm
Yeah Gary is correct. Most music I listen to is 40 years old anyways.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2018 at 7:38pm
But he recently installed them. They look like Bose 151/251s Lol

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2018 at 8:24pm
His house speakers look new but I can’t figure out the brand. New head unit, sub,
House speakers and power amps? Who knows. Seems like the wrong place to dump a grand when the sun pad looks like it’s shot.

Craigslist sellers run the gamut that’s for sure. It’s a simple game but many don’t get it.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 9:19pm
In NH, about a half hour from me, know nothing about the boat:

1998 Sanger
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
joshjanae View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2018 at 5:08am
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/boa/d/orig-1960-correct-craft-ski/6496688113.html

Just saw this. An oldie.
joshjanae View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joshjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2018 at 5:09am
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2018 at 9:05am
Js
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2018 at 9:46am
Wish that Classic was closer, could sure use some parts off of it. Anybody local want to partner with me to part it out??
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2018 at 10:02am
Chris,
What parts are you looking for for your Classic? I thought it was pretty complete?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2018 at 11:06am
It's got an original wheel. That's probably worth the price of the boat.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2018 at 1:10pm
Let's see - no title, pictures taken outside a fence looking in,yep sounds legit.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryathlete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2018 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Dank Dank wrote:

Anyone have any info on this boat?

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/boa/d/2008-correct-craft-super-air/6475928393.html

Price seems a bit too good to be true. Also concerns me that it shows up on craigslist in Portland, OR and Columbus, OH

Flagged for removal. Figures
Dank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2018 at 8:16pm
yeah, shows up on Orange County
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/boa/d/correct-craft-super-air/6494136179.html
and Philadelphia
https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/boa/d/2008-super-air-nautique-230/6479443501.html
I actually responded today just to see what they send back :P
"I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine's a good start for me"
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2018 at 10:16am
Chris Hansen went and checked out the Classic for me, steering wheel is trashed as is most of the boat, absolutely sun baked cooked, garbage trailer to boot.

Pete, was hoping to get it for the foot throttle and column shifter + any associated linkage, it's just too darn far away to mess with unless I found someone local who wanted to part it out with me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 391392393394395 442>
  Share Topic