NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 135136137138139 442>
Author
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2012 at 12:07am
Heck of a deal or to good to be true.
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2012 at 12:11am
That engine looks moldy to me. Flood boat?
GlassSeeker View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlassSeeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2012 at 4:04am
yeah the engine does not look like the hours claimed. trailer?

The 92 barefoot is trashed, interior is in tatters, major sunburn, i bet everything needs replacing, its been for sale for a long time too. I don't think the v-drives were ever as good of a "barefoot boat" as the direct drives and they are certainly harder to work on.
This is the life
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2012 at 9:51am
Jo-e,
You sure have been coming up with some boat "finds". Are you out there looking for a boat? Your location shows "boatless"!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jo-e90 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo-e90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Jo-e,
You sure have been coming up with some boat "finds". Are you out there looking for a boat? Your location shows "boatless"!

I am looking for a boat, my funds are hurting right now, but I want to help others who are in my position but have more of an opportunity to buy.
I just pretend that I can have a correct craft and that I will be getting one, to be honest. It must be the hunt.
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2012 at 12:57pm
jo-e I feel your pain!! I am in the same "boat" so to speak!
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2012 at 1:01pm
jo-e buy an old wreck like I did,that way your always on the hunt    
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2012 at 2:21pm
jo-e you can alwas try Bartering! You may help some one and they may help you.
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
Slupe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slupe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-05-2012 at 3:35pm
OverMyHead View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OverMyHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-06-2012 at 7:47pm
For thousands of years men have felt the irresistible urge to go to sea, and many of them died. Things got better after they invented boats.
1987 Ski Nautique

meadow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2012 at 12:06am
Cheap WOW Gold or RS Gold and Diablo 3 Gold To see a world in a granda of stand.And a heaven in a wild flower.Hold infinity in the palm your hand and eternity in an hour.
meadow
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-07-2012 at 9:46pm
Good looking boat:

Century Resorter
DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2012 at 12:42am
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2012 at 1:39am
fixed link

Originally posted by DHart DHart wrote:

'61 woody near Indianapolis, $2500

DHart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2012 at 1:09pm
Thanks Larry, not sure what happened there.
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-08-2012 at 4:53pm
Cool Woody !! Looks like a compact or Tounemnet Skier ?
65 'cuda View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 65 'cuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2012 at 12:40am
Looks like a nice boat, priced right.

1997 Ski Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2012 at 11:38am
Bakchose View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bakchose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2012 at 11:53am
I wish I could find a Mustang like that and for that price in New England.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2012 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by Bakchose Bakchose wrote:

I wish I could find a Mustang like that and for that price in New England.

I'm with you, a nice seafoam Mustang would be a neat boat to have! Just out of curiosity I emailed the guy asking for a few details.

That must be a late '60's boat, am I right?
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2012 at 12:11pm
Not Seafoam David. Either Jade Green or Turquoise.(See color wheel in 66 brochure) The Hart's Mustang is Seafoam (as is my Brother's Skylark)

I really like the one in the picture above too, mostly because of its rarity. I, like you, was going to concur with him about the New England comment.
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2012 at 12:15pm
That Marauder used to be in the diaries. That thing is seriously cool. It looks a little tight to move around in the cockpit, but still cool. The only thing it's lacking is a ski pylon.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2012 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Not Seafoam David. Either Jade Green or Turquoise.(See color wheel in 66 brochure) The Hart's Mustang is Seafoam (as is my Brother's Skylark)

I really like the one in the picture above too, mostly because of its rarity. I, like you, was going to concur with him about the New England comment.

I just thought of seafoam quickly when I saw it. Every time I see a boat in any of these pale green shades it takes me back to the late '60's early '70's when I'd know where every boat on the lake was docked, and there were a lot of these colors floating around.
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Bri892001 Bri892001 wrote:

That Marauder used to be in the diaries. That thing is seriously cool. It looks a little tight to move around in the cockpit, but still cool. The only thing it's lacking is a ski pylon.

Brian, I don't think I could stand the roof over my head. About all I want on a sunny day is maybe a hat. They are definitly neat looking boats, but I don't think I'd enjoy driving it.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2012 at 12:31pm
That Mustang is most likely a '66-67 judging by the older (flat) deck on it.

It looks like that Marauder needs a good cleaning- the pictures from a few years ago in the diaries are much more flattering!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2012 at 2:28pm
The marauder is cool Mine was ordered with out the top I love mine it has the 440 Chrysler in it.

ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2012 at 2:34pm
I bet that AZ mustang could be bought for under a grand, and shipped and shipped back east for another 600 or so. If complete and not molested, could be worth it.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2012 at 8:30pm
I love the color of that mustang too !
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2012 at 8:31pm
I love the color of that mustang too !
cphase View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cphase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-13-2012 at 1:26am
Thanks,

Jeff
82 SN
Arch Linux
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 135136137138139 442>
  Share Topic