NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7778798081 442>
Author
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2010 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by dip dip wrote:

Originally posted by wakeboardin2k4 wakeboardin2k4 wrote:

. But if the gf decides to be insanely generous maybe I could own two.

This is even the most remote possibility? Where the heck do you find a girlfriend like that?

My GF wants a newer bigger open bow CC, but said I can't sell the 78 Martinique.

That's one reason I asked her to marry me almost exactly one year ago.
78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
GT40P heads Edelbrock Performer intake acme 4 blade
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/horkn/fish/nautique.jpg
robertbruder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertbruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2010 at 12:37pm

Nope it doesn't exist. She vetoed the idea based on us wanting to save for a house.

I said I'd rather own 10 correct crafts and live in a shack than save for a "normal" house

I literally know a guy who lives in a pole building. 3 giant pole buildings 1/2 of the middle one is converted into the nicest apartment/home I have ever seen. The rest is filled with boats, cars, etc. Awesome!
Current: 1988 Sierra Supreme
Past: 1986 Correct Craft Martinique, 1984 Ski Supreme, 1984 Bare Foot Nautique
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2010 at 1:28pm
Rob...we call that a Galodge. Mix between a garage and a lodge....my girl already said no
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2010 at 2:31pm
Quote robertbruder- I literally know a guy who lives in a pole building. 3 giant pole buildings 1/2 of the middle one is converted into the nicest apartment/home I have ever seen. The rest is filled with boats, cars, etc. Awesome!

That's exactly what I would have if life just happened to go my way. I'd have it be 1/3 apartment 1/3 storage 1/3 shop.

Storm- I have a feeling I'll be getting a big "NO" if I ask that question.

Horkn- my gf would like the same. We are hoping to upgrade to a 210 or a super sport in the next couple years. We are trying to get our savings accounts where we want them to be before we go and buy a newer CC. Realistically it will probably be winter of 2012 when we REALLY are ready and able to throw down on a newer boat.
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertbruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2010 at 4:23pm
Keep the boats, ditch the girlfriend

If it wasn't for keeping the women in our lives happy, I would have a garage with a Paragon, SAN, and a Classic with nothing but a cot.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2010 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by robertbruder robertbruder wrote:

If it wasn't for keeping the women in our lives happy, I would have a garage with a Paragon, SAN, and a Classic with nothing but a cot.

Just a Cot?! Thats more harsh than I would be! At least a futon or a couch...then you can sit and enjoy looking at your days work at the end of the day.
h20loo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h20loo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-29-2010 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Just a Cot?! Thats more harsh than I would be! At least a futon or a couch...then you can sit and enjoy looking at your days work at the end of the day.

More harsh than me too. In my perfect world the girlfriends would play nice AND work on the boats.
70 Mustang project

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertbruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2010 at 12:53pm
My girlfriend decided she wants a yacht. Does CC make yachts? Living on your CC would definitely beat a galage with a cot.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2010 at 1:27pm

My girlfriend decided she wants a yacht. Does CC make yachts? Living on your CC would definitely beat a galage with a cot.

They used to, I think the 1955 50' Southwind and 34' Key Wester could qualify as yachts. They certainly are live-able.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertbruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2010 at 3:26pm

They used to, I think the 1955 50' Southwind and 34' Key Wester could qualify as yachts. They certainly are live-able.[/QUOTE]

The Key Wester would be perfect to keep at my friends place on Marathon Key!

Has anyone actually seen either of these for sale?
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2010 at 3:55pm
44' 1956 Miamian, my avatar boat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertbruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2010 at 9:52pm
Kevin, That is Awesome! Forget buying a beach house. I now have a new dream.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2010 at 8:01pm
Heres one of the most interesting CL finds Ive seen!

'67 CC jet drive

It has a few cues that are very similar to the 1st gen Ski Nautique, but some obvious differences as well. The motorbox and pylon look to be CC pieces, and the trailer might be too! I spoke to the seller and he's not exactly sure what it is... I offered to buy the pylon seperataly and he said he'd think about it.
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 1:00am
Hay Hollywood!is that your floating man cave? NIIICE!
76tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 76tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 1:38am
1981? project SN in NY, no motor looks like an original CC trailer, $1k obo

Looks original from the pic...
He who dies with the most toys, wins

1984 SN2001 - sold
1976 Ski Tique - Sold
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 11:32am
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
Fl Inboards View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fl Inboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 11:34am
Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

1993 Shamrock "fat" 20. 2008 Nautique 196 5.0
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 12:23pm
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 1:04pm
It's not my boat but sure would love to party on it.

That jet boat looks like a MasterCraft.
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

It might still be for sale - $4000. Contact Pete Morgon or Pat Mohan in NY

1956 Miamian
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by skutsch skutsch wrote:

Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

It might still be for sale - $4000. Contact Pete Morgon or Pat Mohan in NY

1956 Miamian

I think that is an old ad. That boat was bought at the end of last year. There was a thread on here about it at the time.
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-03-2010 at 10:36pm
Here is a nice pylon for $110 Ebay
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-04-2010 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Keeganino Keeganino wrote:

Here is a nice pylon for $110 Ebay

It fits a 211 (v-drive) and is only 26.5" long FYI.
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2010 at 2:58pm
Hey guys,

What year is this. My guess was 78? But I figured I'd ask the experts. My dads looking into finally getting a CC after coming to the north east reunion this summer
http://providence.craigslist.org/boa/2070738309.html
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
63 Skier View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63 Skier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2010 at 8:44pm

Hey guys,

What year is this. My guess was 78? But I figured I'd ask the experts. My dads looking into finally getting a CC after coming to the north east reunion this summer
http://providence.craigslist.org/boa/2070738309.html

Try this link:

??? CC
'63 American Skier - '98 Sport Nautique
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2010 at 8:45pm
I believe thats a '76. He's had it for sale for several years- its been on and off CL for a long time. Supposedly its been painted and had a new engine installed... not sure if its a LH or RH. Of course the graphics arent original either. Personally, I would run from that boat.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-08-2010 at 5:40am
This torino has been popping up on cl for for a long time, I got kick out of the "don't email me about being the antique boat anti-christ"

Guess he should have thought of that before he posted it here on CCFan
-Adam

1973 Skier
connorssons View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connorssons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 12:42pm
The guy with the torino thinks hes sitting on a gold mine. unless you have a boat to copy from the project will be a p i t a. its not even sitting on a correct trailer.
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by connorssons connorssons wrote:

The guy with the torino thinks hes sitting on a gold mine. unless you have a boat to copy from the project will be a p i t a. its not even sitting on a correct trailer.

I agree that the guy is clueless.

What makes you say the trailer isnt original? It looks like a period correct #3-DV to me.
89Ski_Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 89Ski_Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2010 at 12:49pm
A while back, I spoke the guy selling the Torino, I just have one word to describe him, it starts with an "A" and ends in "E". He seemed very unreasonable and very reluctant to sell the Torino at a fair market value, as though the boat was rare Hackercraft Triple.

Randy    
1989 Ski Nautique
Former Boats:
1988 Dominique
1993 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 7778798081 442>
  Share Topic