NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interesting Craigs List finds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 8687888990 442>
Author
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2011 at 2:13pm
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2011 at 11:03pm
do you think that mustang is the same color as the boat that was on boat of the month last yr? i dont know how to refind those postings but it was an original owner boat with the woman sitting on it I thought it was the nicest color i have seen .
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 1:10am
69 CC Barracuda
in Florida---$165 so far
66 Skylark
93 SN
If you're not living in NC, you're just camping out!
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 1:13am
1951 CC WOODY
$3k.

What is this guys??
66 Skylark
93 SN
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 1:49am
Donald pic #9 is that like yours?
Steering Wheels
66 Skylark
93 SN
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 8:18am
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

1951 CC WOODY
$3k.

What is this guys??

marty,
It looks like a Commuter or the Utility that"s had some upholstery work at one time.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by peter1234 peter1234 wrote:

do you think that mustang is the same color as the boat that was on boat of the month last yr? i dont know how to refind those postings but it was an original owner boat with the woman sitting on it I thought it was the nicest color i have seen .

Peter, I didn't see the one you're talking about last month, but it's the same as this one you pointed me to a couple years ago. Beautiful and unusual color. I wish it were closer than CA.
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 1:18pm
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 1:29pm
thanks bruce i thought it was the same color as the one we saw in freedom   i would give mine up for that color any day . the one from boat of the month might have been last yr sometime. (can you search for those?) Larry thanks cant you see that color on a mustang with a big block chev? will i never learn?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 3:51pm
Peter, when you told me about that boat a few years ago, you said the care taker owned it. I went to look at it and it had been stripped of the hardware, but was still sitting upright. I visited the caretaker, an Englishman named Eddie. He wanted $250 for it and wouldn't take $100. I declined. I went back and bought the beige Mustang this past November and the guy I met with told me I could take the Skylark, too. I told him how Eddie wouldn't takeless than $250 for it and he said he didn't know what Eddie was up to as the camp had owned that boat since it was new.
Donald80SN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald80SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Donald pic #9 is that like yours?
Steering Wheels

No, mine is the go cart style. I will e-mail you a picture tonight.

Donald
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 7:19pm
as i remember the boat was crushed across the bow? the mustang was a good find if i remember it was pretty original?
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 10:33pm
I found the old boat of the month Bruce its a 71 owned by larry snyder meridian blue . not the color i remembered but one of the most beautiful boats on here anyway. i spent an hr going through all diaries from 64-74 i cant believe how pretty some are , from the orange thru dark blues . I would also love that california boat
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2011 at 11:21pm
Peter, he owns 2 beautiful blue boats, but that SN is spectacular. The beige Mustang was rough and there wasn't much left to it other than a decent Interceptor 302 and the trailer. The camp boat was crushed all over.

Put the feelers out on that blue Mustang from CA. Maybe BKH or someone lives nearby. Your Skylark's almost done, time for another one?
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 12:50am
The seems like a great deal, right here on this site:

1990 Ski Nautique 423 hours for 7k

Too good to be true or is that the market?
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 11:01am
yes Bruce its time for another project. I have a gen v bb chev sitting waiting for something . i would really like an uncommon color and one color not two toned like mine. and not pink
robertbruder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertbruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 9:27pm
Current: 1988 Sierra Supreme
Past: 1986 Correct Craft Martinique, 1984 Ski Supreme, 1984 Bare Foot Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertbruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 10:48pm
Has anyone posted this one yet? Ski Nautique (Must Go) Havanna $10,000
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2011 at 11:48pm
Pretty ugly upholstry job
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 9:04am
Originally posted by robertbruder robertbruder wrote:

1976 Mustang

"It has been totally restored." I guess this guy took the pictures before all the work was done!! Ether that or he doesn't consider the hull graphics to to part of a restoration!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 11:08am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

1976 Mustang

"It has been totally restored." I guess this guy took the pictures before all the work was done!! Ether that or he doesn't consider the hull graphics to to part of a restoration!

Anyone looking at this boat be careful and look real close.
Email to seller:
Q: You ad states that the boat has been totally restored. Does that mean it’s had a new floor and stringers? If so, was the hull foamed or not?
A: I didn’t have to do floor or stringers and the hull is not foamed

Q: Also, were the pictures taken before the restoration since it looks like the hull side graphics weren’t done. It especially evident on the transom.
A:Pics were taken after I did not paint the hull

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 12:57pm
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

TimSpangler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimSpangler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 6:38pm
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by TimSpagnler TimSpagnler wrote:

'78 - '79 Mustang

Sold over a week ago.
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 6:53pm

1976 Mustang

Anyone looking at this boat be careful and look real close.
Email to seller:
Q: You ad states that the boat has been totally restored. Does that mean it’s had a new floor and stringers? If so, was the hull foamed or not?
A: I didn’t have to do floor or stringers and the hull is not foamed

Q: Also, were the pictures taken before the restoration since it looks like the hull side graphics weren’t done. It especially evident on the transom.
A:Pics were taken after I did not paint the hull

interesting uphosltery scheme...looks like the colours of one of the most popular local soccer team called Boca Juniors

maybe the seller is from argentina and is fan of this team...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
skutsch View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skutsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 7:04pm
Seb, knowing that boat is currently located in Michigan, its colors are probably in support of the University of Michigan. The alumni are pretty faithful. I personally don't understand the attraction, growing up in IA and now living in WI (both these states have schools in the same conference and all would consider them rivals). There lets see if any Michiganders are paying attention!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertbruder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 7:44pm
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

'78 - '79 Mustang

Sold over a week ago.

Do we dare ask how you happen to know that?
Bri892001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bri892001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-22-2011 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by 75 Tique 75 Tique wrote:

Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

'78 - '79 Mustang

Sold over a week ago.

Do we dare ask how you happen to know that?

Well it was listed in Connecticut
MartyMabe View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MartyMabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-23-2011 at 12:41am
E-Bay

The Infamous Bow Light and Staff OE!!

Anybody want to halfsies!!

Bow Light and Staff
66 Skylark
93 SN
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 8687888990 442>
  Share Topic