Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Storage Fees

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2007 at 5:01pm
damn thats cheap..wish i could find that around here..
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2007 at 3:56pm
good price, you'll save that in wear and tear on the boat, i just did a 92 which is always kept out of the water and in a dry garage when not being used and if you looked at the boat you would think it was a 2007. the boat definitely will hold its value because of cosmetics alone
"the things you own will start to own you"
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2007 at 3:32pm
Well, as we all know, boating is over for most of us. Many already have, or in the process, of putting the boats away for the winter. For those of us who are not fortunate enough to be able to ski through the winter months (water ski, that is), and don't have big enough garages for all the toys, or that have relatives with barns, that means going to the local storage facility.

I was curious what others are paying for storage fees. I realize it varies across the country and depends on a number of factors.

I am paying $2 per foot per month, so for my 19'6" '95 SN (round up to 20'), it is only $40/mo. for 5 months, or $200 total. Fully enclosed, metal building, non-heated, concrete floor. I figure I am getting a pretty good deal. It is a small price to pay to be able to get the car back in the garage and not have to scrape frost off the windows every morning.

What are others paying?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic