NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

09 Midwest CC Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

what's the scoop on barney and the noise ordinance?

Keith will explain the details of his dealing with the local officials, but from what I heard Chris, They won't bother us as long as we respect the regular laws on the lake. They want us back and GL08' is ON !!!!
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 9:37pm
cool
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Mojo Mojo wrote:

I thought to add a quick bump for this thought of some guys who may want to pull together and rent a house to use as a gathering spot.

The Tuk Me Inn, across from the park and adjacent to the Lakeside Inn is available for that weekend. Check out the link. The deck is huge, as well as the yard !!!!!

http://www.sunrisepm.com/rental4/rental4.html

There is another with lake access across from the campground, on the bridge to the marina with lake access. Very cool little cottage.. Once I find the renter, I'll post the info..

Moj'

I can guarantee renting a house will be a 1 time deal. Surely the neighbors will call the owner when they see a dozen boats parked all over the lawn and kegs scattered about the deck with about 100 people going in and out clogging up the septic. Still a fun idea though.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2007 at 11:29pm
Yea but that one time will be a blast Kevin.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2007 at 8:25am
I don't think it would be a one time deal for this group. I am sure if a house was rented, they it would be well taken care. Then again I could be wrong.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2007 at 11:25am
I'm sure the house would be fine it's just the mass' of people and trailers all around it that would scare them.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2007 at 12:52pm
We rented a farmhouse once that had about 6 bedrooms and lake access.. We had trailers all over the place.. The only ones that could here the party was the cows....

Nice thing about the Tuk Me Inn is that there are no houses around it. Other than the hotel next to it, it has all businesses that close down at night..

But yes, I'm sure you know who would get called for something??

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-12-2007 at 12:55pm
i think it's a great idea so Reid get to dialing and get it reserved.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 2:40am
I'm reading this a little late, but my Mom's neighbor rents out her house. Since they bought the land from us, I think I could arrange a discount. It is on Norwegian Bay and has one slip in the channel. You could easily park additional boats in the sandy shallows near the channel. 4 bedroom. Pretty nice joint.

Email me if you are interested and I'll try to help.
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 2:43am
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Dave and Alan, let me know if I can help you guys out at all.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2008 at 12:49pm
Hey Stevo,
I say we just turn your mom's place into a frat-house for the weekend.. She won't mind will she??? ha,, just kidding..

The GL Reunion this year is really being handled by Keith himself.. Soon I'm sure he will post the registration section so everyone can get started.. I'm sure Keith will let us know if anything else is needed as time draws near.

Thanks for the offer, we certainly appreciate it !!....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic